6

Don't forget to vote and comment
______________________________________

18 February

The end of January and the beginning of February were kind of boring, it was just cold and there was no more snow, it was just ice which Yoongi had seen Namjoon fall over on a couple of times which was very amusing to the older boy.

Yoongi woke up and walked downstairs and was confused to see everyone there and then he remembered.

It was Hoseok's birthday.

Yoongi walked into the living room and was greeted by everyone as he sat on the sofa next to Hoseok

All of the boys talked for hours and Yoongi was beginning to get tired, and after a couple of minuets Yoongi lay on Hoseok's lap and fell asleep making the others look at Hoseok questioningly.

"Are you two a thing?" Jimin asked Hoseok as he pointed to Yoongi and Hoseok shook his head no.

"He's just tired" Hoseok said and the others nodded there heads as they tried to look away from the cute cat.

Hoseok placed his hand on the cats head as he stroked it and played with his ears causing the cat to purr making Hoseok look down surprised and shocked, never seeing the cat act like this before.

The others all smiled and giggled at how cute Yoongi was being, "I'm going to take him to bed" Hoseok said as he lifted Yoongi up bridal style making all the others freak out as Hoseok slowly walked the older boy up the stairs.

Hoseok looked down and smiled at the older boy as he opened the cats' bedroom door and lay him down on the soft blankets.

Hoseok went to walk out of the room but his wrist was grabbed and Hoseok turned around and saw Yoongi holding his wrist with half-opened eyes.

"Please don't leave" Yoongi said pulling Hoseok's sleeve.

"The others are downstairs Yoongi, let me go and say bye to them at least" Hoseok said and Yoongi pouted and let go of Hoseok's sleeve.

Hoseok walked down the stairs and said bye to everyone before going back upstairs into Yoongi's room as everyone left.

Hoseok walked over to the older boys bed and sat down, sometimes, when Yoongi asked he would sit and wait for the older boy to fall asleep before going into his own room.

Yoongi sat up and looked at Hoseok confused, "what are you doing?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok looked back at him.

"You said you wanted me to stay here" Hoseok said and Yoongi pulled him.

"Get in the bed then" Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok down and put the blanket over him before climbing into his chest and within a couple of minuets, the cat fell asleep on top of Hoseok.

Hoseok couldn't move, he lay with his hands at his side's, that was until Yoongi grabbed his hands and wrapped them around his waist as Yoongi dug his face in Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok heard his phone go off and he picked it up.

Jin
Why did you walk into Yoongi's room?

Hoseok
He wanted me to keep him company until he fell asleep

Jin
What are you two doing now then?

Hoseok
He's cuddling me, I can't move

Jin
OwO that's so cute!!

Jin
I'm going to bed, tell me if anything else happens😏

Hoseok sighed at the message as he put his phone and the nightstand and wrapped his arms back around Yoongi's waist, he smiled, maybe Yoongi actually trusted him.

He did like Yoongi, he liked him a lot but he wasn't going to ruin the trust he had built up over that past months telling Yoongi that.

Hoseok could feel Yoongi's lips on his neck moving slowly, was the cat kissing him? Then Hoseok began to feel teeth on his neck and he immediately began shaking Yoongi who woke up with a groan and looked at Hoseok annoyed.

"You were...biting my neck" Hoseok said and Yoongi's eyes widened before getting off of Hoseok and moving to the other side of the bed.

"I'm sorry" Yoongi said before he fell asleep again, Hoseok was too tired to move so he also fell asleep in Yoongi's bed, and as the night went on Yoongi slowly got closer to Hoseok until he was laying on top of the younger boy again quietly snoring which Hoseok thought was the best thing he had ever woken up to.
______________________________________
Yoongi goes into heat next chapter....... Sooooo

SMUT

Published-2/4/2020