17

August 10th

Yoongi woke up from knocking on the door, him yawning loudly as he stretched his arms above his head before opening his door in his pyjamas.

Only to be pulled into a tight hug, Yoongi was confused until he looked up and saw Jin which he smiled and hugged back.

He hadn't seen Jin since the hospital and was excited to hang out with him and see his baby again.

Yoongi let Jin and Namjoon in who was holding the baby which was sleeping and a small bag.

They all went and sat on the sofa as Yoongi made grabby hands at the baby, Namjoon gently passing her over as Yoongi looked down at her and cooed.

He didn't get a good look in the hospital.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Yoongi and smiled slightly making Jin gasp.

"She's so cute" Yoongi said as she wrapped her entire hand around one of his fingers making the boy smile.

"Has anything happened since I've been gone?" Jin asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I think you need to talk to Jimin" Yoongi said and Jin nodded his head as Su-Jin began crying.

Yoongi rocked the baby side to side gently as Jin grabbed a bottle of milk from the bag before handing it to Yoongi, the boy began feeding Su-Jin making her quiet down.

Hoseok came downstairs confused as to why he could hear a baby before he saw Jin and Namjoon, making him smile as he walked over and sat by Yoongi, wrapping his arm around the cat.

The two boys smiling while looking down at the baby only to be interrupted by a camera flash making them both look up confused only to see Jin with with his phone, smiling brightly as he turned around his phone to show Yoongi and Hoseok the photo.

"Look how cute that is" Jin said making Yoongi and Hoseok's smile.

Yoongi looked down at the baby and smiled.

He missed having a baby.

He knew he was not ready in any way to have another one for a while but his baby fever had been going wild.

"Do you think you two will have one soon?" Jin asked and Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

"We are thinking about it" Yoongi said even though him and Hoseok had only brought it up in one conversation when Ae-Cha was talking about it.

"Oooo I can't wait" Jin said making Yoongi smile slightly as he looked down at the baby on his lap while he fed her.

After she stopped eating Yoongi picked her up and began burping her, Su-Jin quickly spitting up on his shoulder making Hoseok wince.

Yoongi however was used to it and he continued until she wan done and tired.

Yoongi continued rocking her while Jin grabbed a baby wipe to wipe Yoongi's pyjamas and the baby's mouth.

"You're really good at that" Hoseok whispered as he pressed a kiss to the side of Yoongi's head as he kept his arm around the older boys shoulder.

"When I had Ae-Cha she had colic and wouldn't stop crying, no one helped me though so I had to learn how to take care of her by myself" Yoongi said making the other 3 boys frown.

"Well you must have been amazing" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head slightly as he kept his eyes on the baby.

After an hour Ae-Cha waddled downstairs and immediately ran over when she saw Namjoon and Jin, immediately jumping into Namjoon's lap and hugging him making the boy smile before she crawled over to Jin and hugged him too before she saw the baby and smiled.

"Can I hold baby?" She asked and Yoongi looked up at Jin.

Jin nodded his head as Hoseok took the girl to wash her hands before she ran back excitedly and sat down next to Yoongi.

Jin helped her put her arms where she needed them before Yoongi gently handed her the sleeping baby.

She smiled brightly as she held the baby while the others watched her.

Hoseok took a couple photos before the baby began crying and Ae-Cha immediately began trying to pass her to anyone that would take her making Yoongi laugh as he took the baby back.

"Wat wrong with her?" Ae-Cha asked as the baby wouldn't stop crying.

Yoongi pretty much knew immediately, "she has a used diaper" Yoongi said making Ae-Cha's face scrunch up.

"Ewww" she said as she ran away not wanting to witness the baby being changed.

Yoongi quickly changed the babies diaper before handing her back to Jin who thanked him before beginning to pack away his stuff.

"We are going to visit Tae, Kook and Min, we will probably see you tomorrow" Jin said and Yoongi nodded his head and helped them open the door before they all left.

Yoongi went and sat back on the sofa and Hoseok sat with him before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and looking at him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, he could tell something was wrong with Yoongi who was quiet.

"It's silly" Yoongi said looking away and Hoseok shook his head.

"Your feeling aren't silly, tell me what's wrong" Hoseok said and Yoongi looked back.

"Seeing Su-Jin made me miss when Ae-Cha was a baby, that's all" Yoongi said but Hoseok knew there was still something.

"Are you sure that's it?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"I was just thinking about when we might have a baby, in a year or more" Yoongi said making Hoseok smile at the idea.

"You do want a baby?" Hoseok asked just to make sure.

"I do, just not now, maybe in a year or more, but I do want a baby with you" Yoongi explained and Hoseok smiled.

"Well that's good because I want a baby with you too" Hoseok said before kissing Yoongi on the lips, the older boy kissing him back.

But Yoongi had one more insecurity as he pushed Hoseok back slightly, the younger boy stopping.

"Hoseok, have you had sex before?" Yoongi asked, catching Hoseok off guard as the younger boys eyes widened before he looked down at his lap.

"No, I haven't" Hoseok said making Yoongi look at him surprised.

"Why not?, you are 20" Yoongi said sounding a bit rude but he just wanted to know.

"I have never really felt a need too, and I wanted to save it for someone I love" Hoseok said making Yoongi smile and feel a lot better as the hybrid leant back in for the kiss.

"I love you" Yoongi said as he continued kissing and Hoseok put his hand in the side of his face, deepening the kiss slightly.

"Daddy I'm hungr- EWWWW" Ae-Cha's voice echoed throughout the room making the two separate quickly before looking over to where the little girl stood with her hands over her eyes.

"Do you want kimchi?" Hoseok asked and she immediately smiled and nodded her head as Hoseok stood up and Ae-Cha ran over and jumped in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi felt a lot better after talking with Hoseok, he felt as if there was some sort of plan, his feeling of wanting another baby came and went often, and he felt a lot less insecure.

He was happy.
______________________________________
Published:28/07/2020