26

25 December
Yoongi:15 weeks

Yoongi woke up wrapped in Hoseok's arms, dressed in his baggy clothes which kept him warm.

He wrapped his arm around his bump as he sat up, waiting for a second to see if he felt nauseous and when he didn't he smiled and stood up, walking downstairs as he made himself a glass of hot chocolate and looked outside at the snow falling from the sky.

He jumped slightly when arms wrapped around his waist, feeling Hoseok's naked torso wrap around him as the younger boys hands rested on his stomach.

"Merry Christmas baby" Hoseok's whispered and Yoongi looked at him confused.

"Christmas?" Yoongi asked, he had heard of it but never knew what it meant, and last year Hoseok never mentioned it.

"Yes baby, it's Christmas, I'll go get yours and Ae-Cha's gifts okay and then later we are going to Namjoon and Jin since Jin is cooking dinner" Hoseok said and Yoongi looked at him still confused.

"Gifts? what do you mean gifts? I didn't get you anything" Yoongi said.

"On Christmas you give gifts, and you didn't need to get me anything, I have everything I could ever want anyway" Hoseok's said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I'll be right back" Hoseok's said as he planted a kiss on Yoongi's cheek and ran upstairs.

The boy came back minutes later with arms filled with wrapped up presents as he placed them under the tree he put up yesterday, while Yoongi was confused on why he was putting it up, he didn't ask, too interested in his ice cream.

Hoseok flipped a switch and the tree lit up.

"I bought a couple of things that I wrote are from you to Ae-Cha since you kept seeing things you wanted to get for her, I got them for you to give to her" Hoseok's said and Yoongi smiled and nodded his head, "do you want to watch a movie until Ae-Cha comes down?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head as he climbed under the thick blanket on the sofa, Hoseok quickly grabbing the TV remote before climbing under with him, snuggling up behind him as they chose a movie.

Once they had settled on a movie Hoseok put the remote down and wrapped both his arms around Yoongi who snuggled into his chest.

After half an hour of the movie, Hoseok's was pretty bored but Yoongi was still very intrigued.

Hoseok brought his hand up to Yoongi's head where he mindlessly began to play with his ears.

After a couple of seconds Yoongi's eyes closed as he began to purr loudly, pushing his head into the touch as Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi stopped purring suddenly as he looked down at his stomach making Hoseok stop and also look down, confused.

"What baby?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi smiled brightly.

"Hobi!! I felt them kick!" Yoongi said excitedly as he bounced in his seat and grabbed Hoseok's hand, placing it on his stomach.

Hoseok didn't feel anything, "baby they are too small for me to feel at the moment" Hoseok said making Yoongi pout as Hoseok kept his hand on Yoongi's stomach.

"It should only be another week or two before I feel it" Hoseok's reassured Yoongi and the make nodded his head with a smile as he kept feeling little flutters.

Ae-Cha soon made her way downstairs, looking at the Christmas tree curiously and all the presents underneath it.

They had breakfast first before they went over to the tree where Hoseok and Ae-Cha sat on the floor while Yoongi sat on a chair Hoseok's had brought over for him.