16

July 30th

Hoseok woke up early that morning to make breakfast for Yoongi and Ae-Cha.

The two soon came down the stairs, Yoongi with a bright pink bow in his hair that Ae-Cha had put there making Hoseok smile.

They all ate their food quietly before Ae-Cha ran into the living room and grabbing her dolls before running back upstairs to her room

Yoongi and Hoseok sat by each other, holding hands as they ate their breakfast.

"Hoseok I wanted to talk to you about something" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head looking up at the older boy with a smile on his face, "So you know how my heat is coming soon?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head, "I was wondering if you would be able to fully help me when it happens" Yoongi said and Hoseok's eyes widened for a second before he nodded his head.

"But, I also want to have out first time before my heat starts, so I can remember it" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"So when do you want to?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"When it feels like it, and I may freak out a bit, if I do, please stop" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"Of course I'll stop Yoongi, when it happens I'm going to make you as comfortable as I can" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head.

After a couple hours there was a knock on the door and Yoongi stood up off the sofa to go and open it, only to be greeted by by Tae, Kook and Jimin.

After everyone said hello they all walked inside and Jimin and Jungkook sat on the sofa, Jimin was being very clingy, especially to Kook who was used to it at this point

Yoongi went and sat with Jimin but the younger boy was definitely upset about something.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked Jimin and the younger boy shook his head as he tried getting closer to Jungkook who also looked upset.

"We had Jimin's 15 week appointment today and, we found out, it's not a hybrid" Jungkook said and Jimin almost began crying as he his his face in Jungkook's neck.

Hoseok took Taehyung into a different room since the younger boy looked like he was going to breakdown.

Once Taehyung was out of sight of Jimin and Jungkook he pulled Hoseok into a hug and began sobbing.

Hoseok was extremely confused as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"Hyung he hates me" Taehyung said as he began falling to the floor.

Hoseok helped lower him down, not wanting the younger boy to fall.

"What?, why?" Hoseok asked clearly confused as he found Taehyung some tissues.

"It's not a hybrid, he hasn't spoken to me and won't even look in my direction, I've disappointed him so much" Taehyung said making Hoseok pout.

"Taehyung, he loves you so much, and this wasn't in anyone's control, things happen and may get difficult but you both have to be there for each other" Hoseok said and Taehyung nodded his head as he hurried his face into his knees, curling up into a ball.

And Yoongi wasn't in a different situation.

"I love him so much Yoongi, I'm just disappointed in myself" Jimin said, crying into Jungkook shoulder while he rubbed his stomach, the baby kicking because Jimin was stressing so much.

"Jimin, calm down and breath" Jungkook said rubbing the older boys back as he continued hyperventilating, Jimin tried to calm down but every deep breath turned into a painful sob.