49

Please don't forget to Comment and Vote, it really helps motivate me and keeps the story going <3

____________________________________

Yoongi-30 weeks

Hoseok had gone to work early in the morning leaving a note for Yoongi filled with hearts for the boy while saying he won't be long, Yoongi smiled as he made breakfast while sat on a dining chair, his stomach too big for him to be walking around comfortably.

After he made breakfast he woke the girls up, walking downstairs with Mi-Cha in his arms and he put them in their seats so they could eat.

He was meant to be on bed rest but he had children to take care of and nothing could change that.

After they had all finished eating Yoongi put toys on the living room floor so he could watch them as he rested.

And then there was a knock on the door.

Yoongi looked over confused, Vminkook had took the kids to Daegu to see Taehyung's family and Jin and Namjoon went shopping.

He was thankful there was a peep hole on the door as he quietly walked over and looked through after taking a deep breath to see the top of a short woman's head, with two cat eats prominently on top.

Now he was really confused but not sensing any danger he opened the door slightly sticking his head out.

"Hello can I help you?" He asked the familiar woman who's eyes grown wide.

"Yoongi?" She asked and the boy nodded his head making the woman begin crying.

And then it all clicked.

"Mom?!" He said loudly and the woman nodded her head, Yoongi swung open the door and pretty much flew into the woman's arms, being careful of his belly.

"Mom! Mom!!" He said loudly and excitedly as they held on to each other as tightly as they could, tears flowing down both of their faces.

"You're pregnant?" She asked look at the boys massive stomach and he nodded his head quickly but then a small Braxton hick started in his stomach so he invited the woman in so he could continue his resting.

The woman continued crying as she met Ae-Cha and Mi-Cha hugging the girls tightly aswell.

"How far along are you?" She asked as he put her hands on his swollen belly.

"I'm 30 weeks and it's triplets" he said and her eyes widened as she bounced in her seat out of excitement.

"Where's your husband?, he should be taking care of you!" She said as she continued rubbing his belly.

"Work needed him for a couple hours but he works from home, he spoils me!" Yoongi said making the woman very happy.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked looking at the woman he hasn't seen in over 17 years.

"Everything just went wrong, I've looked for you for a long time" she said rubbing his head.

"How is your husband?" She asked looking at the boy who broke out into a big smile as he though about Hoseok.

"He's everything to me, he does everything and we love each other I can't even describe him in words how much I love him!" He said proudly as the front door opened, Hoseok walking in with a couple bags and a bunch of flowers

"Okay I got you a bag of tangerines and some tteokbokki because you were craving it and this bunch of flowers because they are pretty like you" he said finally turning around and seeing the woman his eyes looking curiously at the woman while Yoongi's pregnancy hormones made him burst into tears and Hoseok's loving gestures, leaning into his mom that comforted him.

"I'm happy for you Yoongi" she said as Hoseok stood there still confused as to what was happening.

"Hobi!! My mom!! She's came back!!" Yoongi said loudly as Hoseok's face lit up with a bright smile at the woman as he walked over.

"Do you want anything like a drink, or food?" He asked and the woman nodded her head.

"A coffee please" she said and Hoseok nodded his head as he went to make coffee.

"Yoongi how are the babies?" He asked since he hadn't had chance to yet.

"I had a Braxton hick but they are okay" Yoongi said and the boy hummed loudly as the kettle boiled.

"Two sugars please" she said and Hoseok nodded his head as he quickly made the drink before bringing it over to the woman and sitting beside Yoongi with his arm around his waist.

"So when did you two get married?" She asked looking at the pretty ring on Yoongi's finger.

"Only a couple months ago, we didn't do anything too big though" Yoongi said with a smile as he held the ring up.

"And when did you two get together?" She asked looking at the children that were sat on the floor, Ae-Cha watching cartoons as Mi-Cha rolled around on her belly.

"About 2 years ago" Hoseok said making the woman look at Ae-Cha.

"Okay" she said with a smile.

"Where are you staying at the moment?" Yoongi asked looking at his mom.

"In a hotel a couple miles from here" she said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"You could stay here if you really wanted" Hoseok said with a smile but the woman shook her head.

"Not at the moment, my room is really nice and I'm moving to an apartment soon" she said and the two boys nodded their head's.

Hoseok and Yoongi made sure they had her number in their phone so they could call and arrange to meet whenever anyone wanted but then the woman had to go back to the hotel.

"I'll will see you very soon Yoongi, I love you" she said before she pulled Hoseok in for a tight hug, she quickly hugged Mi-Cha before leaving.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, his face in pure shock after what just happened.

"I need to sit down" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head as he lifted Yoongi up and walked him over to the sofa.

"I'm so happy for you Baby" he said as he pulled the boy into a tight hug, his hand automatically touching his heavily pregnant belly.

"How are they doing?" Hoseok asked as he looked down at the boys stomach.

"They are all moving at the moment, put your hands here" Yoongi said pointing at the different sides of his stomach, Hoseok's big hands covering the boy's stomach as he felt at the spots and he felt a lot of movement.

"It's amazing Yoongi, it's so special" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

"I can't wait to see them" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head in agreement.

"And you look really good when your pregnant" Hoseok said with a grin making Yoongi groan.

"Hoba we cantt" he said with a whine and Hoseok nodded his head, "and after these babies no more for a while!" Yoongi declared and Hoseok agreed.

"How long is a while?" Hoseok asked as he snuggled into the hybrids side.

"At least 3 years" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"Okay baby"

_____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, life has been quite busy at the moment with work but I'll get updates out as much as I can

I love you all

Published-30/08/2022