20

September 29

Hoseok woke up due to the amount of sunlight coming through the curtains, Hoseok slowly opened his eyes and looked to the corner of the room where Yoongi was stood with a pout on his face as he looked into the full body mirror holding his top
up with his teeth.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked as he got out of bed and walked towards Yoongi.

"Am I getting fat?" Yoongi asked looking up at Hoseok dropping the t-shirt coving his stomach again.

"No baby you're not fat" Hoseok said as he walked behind Yoongi and back hugged the older boy who just pouted more.

"No look" Yoongi said as he pulled up his t-shirt, Yoongi had a small frame and his stomach was a tiny bit swollen but it looked fine to Hoseok.

"Baby you're not fat you're perfect" Hoseok said making Yoongi nod his head as he dropped his t-shirt back down again.

Then the door opened revealing Ae-Cha who ran up to Yoongi and hugged his leg making the older boy smile as he picked her up.

She put her head in Yoongi's neck looking over to Hoseok smiling.

"Mommy you smell weird" she commented making Yoongi and Hoseok laugh as she continued smiling, she had been saying it for a couple days now and the two boys were used to it.

They all walked downstairs and Yoongi sat her in one of the chairs as Hoseok began making breakfast.

After breakfast Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the sofa while Ae-Cha drawn pictures while lying on the floor.

Today the others were also coming round to visit Yoongi since they hadn't seen him since his heat.

After an hour a knock was heard at the door and Yoongi stood up and went to open it.

When the front was opened Namjoon and Jin were standing there, and Yoongi was immediately embraced by Jin, "oh my gosh Yoongi" Jin said with a big smile confusing the younger boy.

"what?" Yoongi asked looking at the older boy.

"Oh..umm nevermind" Jin said making Yoongi nod his head as the two boys walked into the house.

The talked for a couple minuets till Yoongi went to the bathroom only to be followed by Jin just as he finished.

"What are you doing Hyung?" Yoongi asked confused by Jin's behaviour.

"Yoongi you don't know do you?" Jin asked looking at the younger boy while he shook his head no.

"Know about what? Jin-hyung your acting really weird" Yoongi commented as he went to wash his hands.

"Yoongi, you're pregnant" Jin said and Yoongi froze and shut the tap off.

Yoongi turned around slowly and looked at Jin with wide eyes, "I'm, pregnant?" Yoongi asked needing to confirm what he just heard and Jin nodded his head making the younger boy break down in sobs.

"Yoongi it's okay" Jin said as he held Yoongi tightly trying to comfort the younger boy which failed.

"Jin it's too soon, I can't be pregnant, please tell me you're joking" Yoongi begged as he looked up at the older boy who shook his head making Yoongi cry harder.

It took 10 minuets until Yoongi's cries turned into sniffles and Jin quickly helped clean the older boy up.

The only thing Jin couldn't hide was the pout on Yoongi's lips as it seemed impossible for the older boy to smile.

Yoongi and Jin slowly walked towards the living room and Yoongi sat by Hoseok.

Once the younger boy tried to cuddle Yoongi the cat quickly moved out of the way making Hoseok look at him confused.