37

Don't forget to comment and vote

________________________________________

Yoongi-36 Weeks

I was about 8 pm when Yoongi first felt it.

A pain in his stomach.

He was laying across Hoseok's lap and he flinched when he felt it before placing his hand on his stomach.

"What is it?" Hoseok said as he placed his hand on Yoongi's back and rubbed it.

"Just a slight pain, I'm fine" Yoongi quickly dismissed and Hoseok nodded his head as he continued watching Yoongi.

After 10 minutes nothing happened so he put his attention back on the TV.

About an hour later Yoongi flinched again as the pain came back and he groaned slightly at the pain making Hoseok worried.

"Is it the baby? Are you going into labour?!" Hoseok began getting slightly louder as he panicked.

"Hobi, it's okay I'm fine and if the baby is coming it won't be for quite a while, calm down" Yoongi said even though he was slightly freaking out.

About half an hour later Hoseok helped Yoongi off the sofa and helped him upstairs into the bedroom

"If you are having the baby, are you doing it in this bed?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head as Hoseok helped him take his shirt off, "okay, I'll swap this mattress for your old one after" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head before the younger boy looked down at his stomach.

"Your bump is so cute!" Hoseok said as he placed his hand on it, his thumb tracing over the small stretch mark that recently appeared.

"Aish!! stop, can you help me put on my pyjama top please" Yoongi said, blushing, and Hoseok nodded this head as he grabbed the fluffy top and helped put it over Yoongi's head.

Yoongi climbed into his nest and Hoseok climbed in behind him, wrapping his arms around the older boy who snuggled close to him.

They both quickly went to sleep.

_____

Hoseok woke up about 6am and he was confused.

"Yoongi have you peed yourself?" he said and the cat groaned as he woke up before he sat up.

"No I think my water has broke" Yoongi said sending Hoseok into a panic but he quickly calmed down.

"Are you in any pain?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head and Hoseok nodded his head as he stood up.

Hoseok quickly helped Yoongi change his underwear and sweat pants and Yoongi moved to Hoseok's side of the bed.

Hoseok nodded, "go back to sleep, I'll take Ae-Cha to school" Hoseok said and the boy nodded his head as he lay back down.

Yoongi got about a 20 minute nap before he was woken up by pain, groaning loudly as his hand wrapped around his bump.

He was really uncomfortable, the baby had dropped really low and it felt like she was in his pelvis.

He was able to get a couple of quick naps in before he decided he couldn't sleep.

He got up after a couple attempts, wobbling to the bathroom to use the toilet before brushing his teeth and walking downstairs.

When he went downstairs Ae-Cha was eating her pancakes, in her school uniform with pigtails in her hair, Hoseok was making Yoongi a plate and when he turned around and saw the older boy he gasped.