44

Please don't forget to comment and Vote it really helps keep me motivated

_____________________________________

Hoseok woke up first, he quickly went and made breakfast for everyone, taking Yoongi's up to him before taking Ae-Cha to school, the little girl happy to be going to see her friends.

Once he got back he went and climbed back into bed with Yoongi, placing his hands on Yoongi's bump making the hybrid purr quietly as he leaned back into Hoseok's body.

"How you feeling baby?" Hoseok asked quietly as he played with the boys hair.

"Tired and sick" Yoongi said and Hoseok hummed as he continued gently moving his hand over Yoongi's bump.

"You have an ultrasound appointment today, and then I'll take you clothes shopping if you want, you can bring Jin aswell" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head but didn't make any effort to move.

"Come on baby" Hoseok said sitting up so he could lift the boy but Yoongi groaned.

"Hobi stop" Yoongi said and Hoseok stopped immediately.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked concerned as Yoongi groaned.

"I'm tired and I don't feel well, go away!" Yoongi snapped, his face scrunched up making Hoseok's eyes widen.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok said softly as his hand went back to the boys hip but Yoongi just moved away.

Hoseok bit his lip as he stood up and left the room, Yoongi's appointment wasn't for another 2 hours anyway so it would probably be best for the boy to sleep.

But Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about what Yoongi said, he had never seen Yoongi act or say anything like that before, Mi-Cha woke up about an hour later and Hoseok went upstairs, picking the girl up and rocking her gently as she cried.

Hoseok put his thumb on the girls lower lip and she immediately tried to latch so Hoseok knew she was hungry.

Hoseok slowly went into the bedroom and Yoongi was just waking up, "baby, Mi-Cha's hungry, do you want to feed her?" Hoseok asked softly and Yoongi nodded his head, not looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok passed the little girl over to Yoongi who got ready to breastfeed her, "do you want anything?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head.

Hoseok was about to leave when Yoongi stopped him.

"Could you come sit with me?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head as he sat next to the boy.

"I'm sorry" they both said at the same time.

"What are you sorry for?" Yoongi asked as a tear fell out of his eye.

"I'm sorry for underestimating how hard this is for you" Hoseok said as he put his hand back on Yoongi's bump.

"I didn't mean to say what I said Hobi" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"I know baby" Hoseok said, kissing the boy on his cheek, "now stop crying please".

"Okay, I love you" Yoongi said and they both just sat their looking at Mi-Cha, their little girl going to sleep as she ate.

After about 10 minutes the girl was completely asleep.

"Hoseok take her quick" Yoongi said, passing the little girl to Hoseok before running as quick as he could to the bathroom, Hoseok winced as he heard the boy throwing up, he lay the baby down on their bed as he quickly went to get a glass of water for the boy