22

29 October
Yoongi-7 weeks

Yoongi woke up and puked as Hoseok quickly ran into the bathroom and comforted him

"Baby I'm so sorry" Hoseok said as he stood up and grabbed Yoongi a glass of water handing it to the older boy when he finished throwing up.

Yoongi nodded his head before drinking the water and Hoseok picked him up and carried him down the stairs before sitting him on the sofa.

Yoongi wasn't feeling too good, his nose was clogged and he couldn't smell anything, putting him in a bad mood since he couldn't smell Hoseok.

Taehyung text Hoseok asking if we would be able to come over with Min and Kook later and Hoseok text back yes and then texted Jin and Namjoon asking if they would want to come over aswell and he would make food for everyone.

Ae-Cha came downstairs had breakfast with everyone before rushing back upstairs to play with her dolls when there were knocks on the door.

Hoseok answered the door and Namjoon and Seokjin smiled and walked in before Seokjin went to sit on the sofa, holding Su-Jin in his arms as he sat next to Yoongi who was wrapped in a blanket.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked Yoongi who shrugged.

"Like shit" Yoongi responded making Jin sigh.

After half an hour another knock was on the door and the three boys walked in.

"It smells like pregnancy in here" Jin said as he looked at Jimin and Yoongi, while Jungkook seemed to be cowering behind Taehyung.

Jin began sniffing the air as another scent hit his nose.

Oh no.

Jungkook.

Yoongi couldn't smell anything so he was really confused when Jin's eyes widened and he stood up, passing Su-Jin to him.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS?!" Jin shouted at Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, all of them cowering under his gaze, especially Jungkook who began crying.

"I'm sorry Hyung" Jungkook whispered, still not meeting Jin's gaze, now Joon, Hobi and Yoongi were really confused.

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE NOT EVEN 18, HOW COULD YOU" Jin shouted as he paced back and forth, his his hands in his hair as Jimin wrapped his arms around the youngest boy who was sobbing into his hands.

"I'm sorrrrryy" Jungkook continued sobbing loudly into his hands.

"I thought you two said you were going to wait until he is 18" Jin said looking at Jimin and Tae who wouldn't look up at him.

"We were, but it felt like we were leaving him out and you have no clue how hard it has been Jin" Taehyung says still looking at the floor.

"Why didn't you use protection?" Jin asked and Jimin quickly answered.

"Jungkook's was on birth control, we didn't think we needed too" Jimin said and Jin sighed loudly, as the other boys eyes widened, realising what had happened.

"Kookie come here" Yoongi said as he handed Su-Jin to Jimin who began calming the baby which had began whimpering p and Jungkook slowly walked over before pretty much collapsing beside Yoongi and crying on to his shoulder.

Yoongi wasn't so cuddly with anyone but Hoseok since he was sensitive to different scents but it didn't bother him that much since he couldn't really tell.

"I-Im sorry h-hyung" Jungkook cried and Yoongi rubbed his back.

"It's okay Kookie, how far along are you?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders sniffling, his bunny ears bent and laying flat on his head.