48

Everyone vote and comment, it helps motivate me and keeps the story going
______________________________

Yoongi-28 weeks

Ever since Yoongi went on bed rest his sleep schedule messed up slightly, while he would normally go to sleep around 10pm he was now at the latest up till 4am, the babies in he stomach constantly moving which left him unable to sleep as he lay cuddled to Hoseok's chest, the sleeping boys arm wrapped around his waist as Yoongi kept moving trying to get comfy but it just wasn't happening and he wanted food.

It was 2am when Hoseok finally woke up due to the boy moving about, rubbing his back slightly as his eyes opened and looked down at the boy laying on his chest, his cat ears twitching as the slight sensation of Hoseok breathing on them.

"Are you okay baby?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi hummed slightly, Hoseok nodded his head as he rubbed his belly.

"Are the moving?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head, it felt like they were all rolling around one another making the hybrid uncomfortable.

Hoseok shifted further down the bed so his head was level with Yoongi's and put both his hands on the boys stomach, smiling brightly as the babies moved against his hand.

"Do you want anything?" Hoseok asked gently as he rubbed the boys stomach and Yoongi hummed to himself as he though of the food he had been craving while the boy next to him slept.

"Tteokbokki"he said quietly and Hoseok nodded his head as he stood up making Yoongi's eyes widen, "you don't need to!" Yoongi said a bit louder making Hoseok smile.

"Do you want it?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi didn't respond so the boy left the bedroom and walked downstairs.

After about 2 minutes the boy walked back upstairs and began getting dressed which confused the hybrid.

"We don't have any rice cakes so I'm just gonna go buy some quickly, I'll be back in 10 minutes" Hoseok said as he pulled his shoes on making Yoongi blush.

"You really don't need to Hobi!" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"But I want to" Hoseok said as he leaned over and kissed the boy on the forehead before leaving, now Yoongi wasn't expecting this, well he should because he is dating a literal angel but he didn't!

Yoongi found something to do while he waited and after 10 minutes Yoongi heard the front door open making him smile as he read a book.

After a couple more minutes Yoongi could smell the food he craved so much making his stomach grumble as he almost drooled at the thought.

And after 30 minutes in total Hoseok walked into the bedroom with a plate and cutlery, he waited for Yoongi to sit up before passing the plate to the boy who licked his lips at the food in front of him.

Hoseok got in bed beside him and before Yoongi ate he pressed a big kiss to Hoseok's cheek as a thank you as he quickly stabbed one of the pieces with his fork before eating it, making him groan in delight of how amazing it was and as he ate it he couldn't believe Hoseok had just made it for him at 3am.

"This is the best tteokbokki I've ever had Hobi! Thank you so much!" Yoongi said and the boy smiled as he opened his mouth for one, Yoongi quickly giving the boy one.

"I made them not as spicy as usual, do you like them like that?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Thank you so much Hobi, your babies love it" Yoongi said placing Hoseok's hand where he felt a strong pair of feet, a smile spread across Hoseok's face as he kissed the area gently before laying his head back on the pillow, his eyes relaxed watching Yoongi eat.

Once Yoongi finished he put the empty plate on the bedside table to deal with tomorrow as he snuggled in to Hoseok's side, the boys wrapping his arms around him.

"Tomorrow I'm going to work so I will bring Mi-Chas crib in he-" Hoseok was cut off a by a long snore from the boy in his arms making him happy that the boy was sleeping soundly.

"I love you baby" Hoseok said, kissing him on the forehead gently as he fell asleep

__________________________________
Just a small and sweet chapter while I work on the bigger ones coming out soon, hope you enjoyed

Today is my birthday, I went for a job interview and went ice skating and accepted my job while ice skating which was funny and today has been amazing

I love you all

Published-3/7/22(