42

A short sweet chapter for you all, hope you enjoy

And please don't forget to vote and comment.

It really keeps me motivated and I hope to get more chapters out soon
__________________________________

Yoongi guessed that he was about 12 weeks along, ever since he found out he still didn't know what he wanted to do, It really did seem like it was too soon, Mi-Cha was falling asleep on his chest.

He felt the babies hair and smiled, he was so emotional, his hormones were everywhere, Jimin and Jungkook came to visit with their 3 babies two days ago and as they were going to point out Yoongi's scent the hybrid shook his head and they both nodded.

Yoongi didn't know what he was going to do, he really wasn't sure if he was ready but he wanted to be so badly, ever since he was little he had dreamt about finding the perfect guy and having a big family.

Just as he began overthinking Hoseok walked into the room and smiled at the boy as he gave him a big plate of pancakes.

"Hoseok I can't eat all that" the boy said and Hoseok nodded his head and smiled.

"Just eat as much as you can for me baby" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he swapped the baby on his chest for the pancakes, Hoseok gently taking the little girl who was sleeping.

"How are you feeling today?" Hoseok asked softly and Yoongi shrugged, he definitely didn't feel okay.

He could hardly keep food down and it was the worst morning sickness he had ever experienced, he had a really bad headache and his chest ached really badly.

"I'm fine" Yoongi said but Hoseok knew he wasn't being honest, he went to go and quickly put Mi-Cha in bed before he went back to his and Yoongi's bedroom.

"Yoongi, I love you so much" Hoseok said getting in bed with the boy and cuddling into his side, Yoongi nodded his head slightly as he kept eating, once he finished he put his plate on the bedside table.

"I love you too" Yoongi said, sinking lower into the bed to get closer to Hoseok.

"You're so perfect, in everyway, You make me so happy Yoongi, you made my life so amazing and I really need you to know that you are irreplaceable and you mean everything to me" Hoseok said, and Yoongi began crying, sobbing hard in Hoseok's arms as he hugged on to the younger boy.

"I love you so much Hoseok, thank you for being with me" Yoongi said, as Hoseok wiped his tears.

"I think I wanna keep them" Yoongi said softly looking at Hoseok who nodded his head.

"Can I?" Hoseok asked, holding his hand over Yoongi's stomach and Yoongi blushed as he nodded his head.

Hoseok gently touched the boys swollen tummy, smiling as he did so, "The choice is still completely up to you Yoongi, it's your body and I don't want you to do something you don't want to do for me, I'll be by your side in every decision you make" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head.

"I think I wanna keep them" Yoongi said again and Hoseok smiled as he leaned in and kissed Yoongi on the lips.

"That's fine baby" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he felt his stomach.

"Do you want me to get you a doctor's appointment for an ultrasound?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi shook his head as he felt his stomach.

"Could you get the midwife from last time to come here and do it?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head as he spooned the boys from behind, hugging him.

"I think I can smell your scent" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he began purring, nuzzling his head backwards against Hoseok's shoulder, "lavender and vanilla, it's so nice and calming" Hoseok said and then Yoongi stopped.

"You can smell me?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded his head as he smiled while the cat looked at him confused, "you're not meant to be able too" Yoongi said and Hoseok shrugged his shoulders as he dug his face into the boy's neck again to get a whiff of the comforting smell.

Just as they were getting closer, crying echoed through the baby monitor, Hoseok got up immediately and went to the babies room and Yoongi smiled as he watched Hoseok and Mi-Cha through the baby monitor, he could see how much Hoseok adored the little girl as he gently rocked her, talking to her in a high pitch over the top but soft voice that would make the baby stop just to listen too.

The baby quieted down but still whimpered so Hoseok brought her too Yoongi, "She has a clean diaper, I think she's hungry" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head as he pulled his top up, he chest was swollen and Hoseok gently placed the baby on Yoongi and Yoongi held her, helping her latch on, she quieted down and Hoseok climbed into the bed beside Yoongi, wrapping an arm around the hybrids waist as they watched the baby together, smiling at the beautiful girl.

"What's it like?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi groaned.

"It's not that nice, it's very sore, especially now her teeth are coming in, She bit me and made me bleed the other day" Yoongi responded and Hoseok nodded his head as his eyes widened, Hoseok reached up and began stroking the little girls hair and she made a little squealing sound making the parents jump before they laughed at the little girl, Hoseok continued to gently stroke the thick black hair and a small rumbling noise came from the baby, "she's purring, Hobi" Yoongi said smiling down at the little girl who was slowly going to sleep with Hoseok stroking her head.

"I have to go and get Ae-Cha from school, do you wanna come with?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi thought for a couple seconds before nodding.

"I'll get changed, could you make sure Mi-Cha's carrier is ready?" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded his head, quickly helping Yoongi out of bed making the boy laugh, "Hoseok I can get out of bed, I'm not that big yet" Yoongi chuckled and Hoseok just smiled.

"You don't need to be 'big' for me to take care of you" Hoseok said, kissing the boy sweetly on the cheek before he left to go and get the babies stuff.

Yoongi pulled his pyjama top over his head before he slowly walked over to the full length mirror and looked at his stomach, the stretch marks from his last pregnancy were still their but they had faded quite a bit, and as he turned to the side he could see how his stomach had already began to fill out.

He smoothed his hand over the bump and smiled slightly, his bump was quite big for how far he thought he was along but he quickly put it down to he didn't lose the baby weight from before.

He quickly got changed into some loose comfy clothes, brushed his hair and teeth before he left the room, going downstairs to see Hoseok ready, with Mi-Cha in her baby carrier.

"You ready to go?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded his head before they walked out of the house.

_____________________________________
Sorry I haven't been too active, I've had a bunch of assesments that I've been busy with so I hope you enjoy, hopefully the next update will come next week sometime

Published-19/11/2021