24

16 December
Yoongi-14 weeks

Once Yoongi woke up he looked and saw Hoseok still asleep.

Yoongi picked up his phone, his eyes squinting at the brightness, once his eyes focused he read the message that displayed itself on his home screen.

Taehyung:
Jimin went into labour this morning, you, Hoseok and Ae-Cha can come to visit later
Sent:4:13

Yoongi's eyes widened as he opened the message and quickly responded.

Yoongi:
Has he had her yet?
Sent:9:54

Yoongi smiled slightly as he stood up and walked downstairs and began making himself food when his phone buzzed again

Taehyung:
No, he's still in labour, he's just having a nap on the hospital bed at the moment
Sent:10:04

Yoongi:
Okay, text me later after he had her and we will make our way down
Sent:10:05

Yoongi responded as he began eating a sandwich.

He didn't get another text by the time Hoseok came downstairs, smiled and kissed Yoongi on the forehead.

"How are you feeling today?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi smiled at him.

"I'm good, I don't feel sick and Jimin has gone into labor" Yoongi said and Hoseok smiled and nodded his head.

After Yoongi and Hoseok had breakfast the two snuggled on the sofa and watched a TV show as Hoseok's hand rested on Yoongi's stomach making the older boy smile.

"What do you think they are gonna be?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as his hand rested on the top of Yoongi's small bump and the older boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I think they are going to be a girl" Yoongi said and Hoseok smiled at him, "what do you think they are going to be?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi on the head.

"I think it's a girl too" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded his head and smiled, "have you felt them move yet?" Hoseok asked as he pulled Yoongi to sit on his lap, the older boy pretty much curling around him.

"I feel little flutters every so often, nothing big yet" Yoongi said with a slight pout and Hoseok nodded his head.

Yoongi and Hoseok stayed cuddled for an hour before Ae-Cha waddled downstairs, quickly running to join in the hugging which the boys accepted happily.

And after another 2 hours of Ae-Cha and Hoseok playing games while Yoongi sat and watched them, Yoongi's phone buzzed.

Yoongi immediately picked it up, excited when he saw Taehyung's contact on his screen.

Taehyung:
You, Hoseok and Ae-Cha can come to the hospital whenever Jimin had her about an hour ago.
Sent:13:19

Yoongi read as a picture came through on his screen of Jimin laying in the hospital bed with a pink bundle of blankets in his arm with a small smile across his lips.

Yoongi:
Okay, we will be there soon
Sent:13:19

Yoongi responded and told Hoseok as they both went to get ready, Yoongi told Ae-Cha that Jimin had a baby now and she was immediately very excited as she ran to get ready.