five

~Isaiah POV

I was looking at the time, it was 8:30. I had to get out of here now if I wanted to make it to the fight. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked looking at Jessica. Before she could answer, gunshots took over the room. I grabbed Jessica arm running out the house. I got in my car waiting for her to get in. "The fuck are you doing! Get in!" I yelled to her through the window.

"I need to get in my car. I don't know where I parked." She said. "You want to find your car or get shot?" She opened the door getting in. I pulled off. "Can you take me to my car."

"It's a shootout going on and you're really worried about a car. I'll just take you home." I said. "I can't leave my car here. My dad will kill me." She said. I had to get going now if I wanted to make it to the fight. "Look I have to go somewhere like now. I'll just bring you back to your car when I'm done."

I'm going to regret bringing her here.

"Where do you have to be? And why do I have to go with you?" She asked. "Look we're already away from your car so it doesn't matter."

**

I pulled up to the ring. The match started in five minutes. "Stay in the car." I said grabbing my bag from the bag seat. "You brought me to a mysterious building and you're telling me to stay in the car. You're just making it easy for me to think you're doing something bad." She said.

"Stop talking please. I won't be long. Stay in the fucking car." I got out walking inside. "Isaiah man you almost lost five grand. What's going on?" Raymond said when I got in. "Traffic. Let me change my pants and I'm ready." I walked to the back taking off my jeans. I put on some basketball shorts and took off my jacket. I put my mouth guard in and put on my gloves. I walked back out.

"Ready."

~Jessica POV

It had been twenty minutes and I was still sitting in the car. I pulled out my phone seeing it was dead. "And there's no charger." I said to myself. "Yeah I'm not sitting in here." I got out the car. As I approached the door I could hear yelling. I opened the door and seen a building full of people.

"What in the hell." I said to myself.

"Hey have you seen a guy named Isaiah?" I asked a guy. "Uhh you mean the guy up there?" He asked pointing making me look up. I pushed through the crowd seeing Isaiah fighting some big dude.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! HE'S OUT!" Some other guy yelled. He grabbed Isaiah's hand raising it in the air. "The winner of the fight and five thousand dollars! ZAY!" People in the crowd starting cheering. He looked around the crowd until he saw me. He hopped out the ring grabbing my arm. "I told you stay in the car!" He yelled over the crowd.

"I got bored and my phone died." I said.

"Zay wait a second." The guy said approaching us. "Here's your money." He said handing him an envelope. "Preciate you Raymond. I'll see you later." He grabbed my arm again and dragged me outside. "Um can you let go of me." I said snatching my arm away once we got outside. "I told you stay out here. Why didn't you?"

"Why does it matter? You scared I was going to see your little fight club?" I scoffed. "Stay here. I have to go back in and get my bag." He walked off leaving me. Again.

~Isaiah POV

"Who's the girl you brought here. You know we don't do outsiders." Raymond said when I walked in his office. "Don't worry about her. She won't be a problem."

"She better not be. I don't need no cops showing up here Isaiah."

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll see you Raymond." I grabbed my bag getting in the car. "So this is where you got that big gash under your eye?" She asked as I pulled off. "Mind your business." I said. "What is it with you?"