twenty - three

~Jessica POV

I pulled into Isaiah's driveway and approached the door. I kept banging on the door until it opened. It was Mariah.

"So it is true. You're fucking Isaiah!" I yelled. "Jessica I can explain. It's not what it looks like." She said. I was fed up. I was fed up with her. I was fed up with him. I was fed up with all of this bullshit. With no hesitation I sent my fist flying to the side of her face. I got on top of her sending hits back to back.

I felt a pair of hands grab me by my waist and pull me off of her. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed. I was put down and turned around seeing Isaiah. "Jessica calm down." He said.

"Crazy bitch." Mariah said getting off the floor. Her nose was bleeding. She walked off getting in her car. "Jessica wait." Isaiah said following behind me as I was walking back to my car. I ignored him and kept walking. "Jessica can you just come inside so we can talk. Please." He said grabbing my arm.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said avoiding eye contact with him. "Please. I just want five minutes to explain myself. Please."

"Five minutes. That's it." I said walking into the house. "Can you sit down please." He said.

"Four minutes and thirty eight seconds left."

"Yes, me and Mariah had sex. Twice. But tonight that's not why she was here. She was just picking up something that she left here." He said. "Wow, I feel so much better that you only fucked my so called best friend twice. What a relief." I said sarcastically.

"Jessica listen I'm sorry okay. I know you were calling me yesterday and I didn't answer. I know that y-" I cut him off. "Your fucking best friend had to come with me to my abortion. The abortion of my baby. The abortion of your fucking baby Isaiah. You think a quick little apology is going to make up for that?"

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you Jessica."

"I was embarrassed in front of all of your friends tonight." I scoffed making him raise a brow. "All of my friends? What are you talking about?"

"Keaunte and Deja took me to family day. Keaunte got high and ratted you out in front of me and everybody else. I had to find out that my best friend was fucking somebody that I have feelings for in front of a group of people. Do you know how embarrassing that is Isaiah? I felt stupid. I felt like I got played by somebody who I'm not even with." I said.

"Wait you went to fucking Kirkwood?"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF THAT! SERIOUSLY!" I yelled. "Jessica I told you already that I'm sorry okay."

"Yeah well sorry won't fix this Isaiah." I said walking off only to have him grab my arm. "Let me go." I said trying to get away but his grip was too tight. "Look at me." He said getting closer to me. "Let go of me." I said feeling tears form in my eyes. "Jessica look at me please. It was a mistake, okay. I would never intentionally hurt you." He said.

"Really? You would never intentionally hurt me but you slept with my best friend. I thought we had something." I said shaking me head. "We did. We still do."

"Go to hell." I said snatching my arm away. I walked out going to my car and pulling off.

**Next Day**

My phone was constantly blowing up with calls from Isaiah and texts from Keaunte. I powered my phone off with the need of not wanting to be bothered with neither one of them today.

"There's somebody outside for you hun." My mom said peaking her head in my room. "If it's a guy tell them to go away." I said. "No. It's a young lady named Deja." She said making my head pop up. I got out the bed going outside.

"Hey." She said. "Uh, hey." I said confused on what she was here for. "I just wanted to apologize for last night." She said. "You're not the one who slept with my best friend."

"But I knew about it. And I should've told you."

"You aren't my friend. You don't know me. You weren't obligated to tell me." I shrugged. "I know but I feel bad. Because I know how hard Isaiah is falling for you an-" I cut her off. "Is this his way of showing that?" I scoffed.

"Just give him a break."

"It seems like everybody is on his side. I'm the one who got fucked over." I said. "I'm not taking sides, and if I was it won't be his. He is definitely wrong. But I think you should both just have a conversation. I don't want him to fall back into his ways like he did after his last relationship."

"Isaiah can kiss my ass."

~Isaiah POV

"You fucking told her!" I yelled to Keaunte. "Do you mind not yelling. My head is pounding right now." He sighed. "Bro, I could care less about yo head right now."

"Don't be mad at me. Do not be mad at mutha fucking me. I didn't make you fuck that girl. You did that shit on yo own." He said. "She aint answering my calls."

"Well she aint answering my texts. And I didn't even do anything." He shrugged. "I need to do something. I need to go see her." I said. "She isn't even answering your calls. I doubt she wants to see you." He said. "I've got an idea." I said standing up. "I'm gone need you and Deja help."

**

~Third Person POV

"Okay you guys took me out to eat as an apology. Can you take me home now." Jessica said to Keaunte and Deja. "There's one more place we have to go." Keaunte said as they pulled up to a park. "A park? Why are we at a park?" Jessica asked. "Coming to meet somebody that's all." Deja said.

"Come on."

They all got out the car approaching a waiting Isaiah. He was sitting on a blanket with food and gifts spread out. "What's going on?" Jessica asked. "I don't know but good luck." Keaunte said before him and Deja walked off. Jessica approached Isaiah. "What is this Isaiah?"

"My apology. Sit down, please." He said. She sat down looking at everything he bought her. "Buying me things isn't going to make me forgive you." She said. "I know. But I just wanted to do something for you." He said. "And I just want to have a conversation with you."

"There's nothing more for me to say to you Isaiah."

"Well just listen then. There's nothing that can change what I did with Mariah, I know that. There's nothing that can change the fact that I wasn't there for the abortion. I wasn't thinking. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I caught myself falling for you and I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"To get my heartbroken." He said. "Isaiah. I've literally been here with you through everything. All the shit with your mom. Being with you after you got shot. What have I done to you that would make you think I'd break your heart?" Jessica asked. "Nothing. That's the point. My last girlfriend did everything right and still fucked me over."

"So you're blaming your fuck ups on your last girlfriend. That has nothing to do with me." She said. "I know but I feel l-" She cut him off. "I don't get you. When we first met you acted like you wanted nothing to do with me but for some reason I wanted everything to do with you. You got me pregnant and fucked my best friend behind my back. I was supposed to be focused on myself Isaiah. I was supposed to focus on my grades this year. But here I am focused on a guy who doesn't even care for me. Why are you doing this Isaiah? What was the purpose of fucking me over just to buy all this of this stuff?"

"Because I love you."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Love😳?