eleven

~Jessica POV

"Girl where were you all last night. I was calling you." Mariah said approaching me at my locker. "Somewhere avoiding you and your snitching." I said walking off. "Did you hurt yourself?" She asked. "What are you talking about?"

"You walking like you hurt your legs. You okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." If I'm being honest, my legs were hurting because of last night with Isaiah. "I'm sorry about telling his business okay. Can you stop being so made at me." She said. "We'll see. I gotta get to class, don't you have a cheer meeting or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I'll see you at lunch." She walked off and I walked into first period seeing Isaiah with his friend Keaunte. I didn't know what last night meant. Did that mean we were dating? Was that him trying to hit it and quit it? I took the initiative to not say anything about it right now. Especially not in front of his friend.

~Isaiah POV

"Don't get me wrong bro, but that girl of yours is staring mad hard. Y'all two got something going on?" Keaunte asked. I turned around seeing Jessica staring at me. "Nah. We don't got nothing going on. And if we did, it's none of your business." I said turning back around.

**

"I'll see you after school." I said to Keaunte as we left first period. "Isaiah." I turned around seeing Jessica approaching me. "So we're talking now?" I asked. "I thought you were ignoring me." She said. "Why would I be ignoring you Jessica?"

"Well if you're not, that leads me to my next question." She said. "What did all of that make us?" She asked.

"I'm sorry?"

"Ya know, last night."

"You mean the part where we had sex?" I asked making her put her hand over my mouth. "Why are you so loud? You trying to tell the whole school what we did?"

"Look, I just don't understand your question."

"What's going to happen between us now. Like was that a one time thing, are we like, together in some way now?" She asked. "I don't want to make things weird by making it seem like we together. Whatever we got right now let's just see where that goes aight?" I said.

"Whatever you say."

*After School*

"Where you headed at bro?" Keaunte asked. "Going to see Raymond. See if he got any matches going on." I said. "You still doing that. I thought yo auntie made you quit."

"She didn't make me do anything. She told me to stop but when has that ever stopped me." I shrugged. "Crazy ass nigga." He said shaking his head. "I'll see you." I dapped him up and got in my car.

~Jessica POV

"Question. Question. Question." Mariah said approaching me with Brent. "You're back at school now?" I asked. "Yep. Don't worry, I won't say anything to your friend."

"Whatever. What's your question?"

"The cheerleaders and the football team need help planning homecoming. And you've come up with the themes the last two years." She said. "Well that's when I was going."

"Wait, you're not going?"

"I told you, that guy is making her more and more distant from her real friends." Brent said. "First off, it has nothing to do with Isaiah. Second, I'm not focused on stuff like that right now. My mind is strictly on school this year."

"But it's your senior year. Well all know you're the smartest in the school, you'll be validated or whatever its called."

"It's called the Valedictorian." I sighed. "Can you just help us, please. You can even bring your friend to the meeting." Brent said. "I'm not bringing him anywhere near you." I scoffed.

"Oh my gosh just come, please."

~Isaiah POV

I pulled up to the ring seeing everybody outside. There was cops and ambulances everywhere. "What's going on?" I asked this one guy. "Somebody got killed in here." He said. "Damn must've been a good ass fight." I said.

"Yeah. Somebody said it was with the owner." He said. "You mean Raymond?" I asked. "Yeah I guess that was his name. They got the other fighter over there." He said pointing. I looked over seeing him by cops.

I walked over to him. "Aye son you don't need to be over."

"You the one who killed Raymond?" I asked. "I aint killed nobody. Just like I told these fucking pigs who trying to arrest me." He said. "Sir we aren't trying to arrest you we just want to ask you some questions."

"I ain't answering no questions without a lawyer."

"You don't need a lawyer to tell me your name sir."

"I'm not answering you." He said. "I give up." The officer said walking off. "I hate cops man." He scoffed. "Did you kill Raymond?" I asked. "I fought Raymond and he didn't fight back." He shrugged.

"He's like forty. You look my age, why you fighting him?" I asked. "Age don't matter big dawg. You should know that shouldn't you." He said smiling. I was pissed. Raymond was like my second father and now he's gone too.

"Here. Tonight at ten. I want to see you again." I said to him. "I'm not sure what you're proposing here." He said raising a brow. "Revenge. Either come here or I'll find you my fucking self." I said.

I got back in my car going home.

~Jessica POV

"Didn't hear you come in last night." My dad said as I walked in the house. "I slept over at Mariah's." I said walking past. "Really? Because Mariah came here looking for you." He said. "Take a seat. Where were you?" He asked. "I went to a party."

"A party? On a school night, that's not like you. Especially staying out that late. I mean did you even come home?" He asked. "No, I didn't okay. I slept over a friends house."

"What friend?"

"None of your business dad." I said. "It is my business because I'm your father. Who's house did you stay over?" I asked. "A girl named Kendra. She's on the cheerleading team. She hosted the party and I had a little bit too much fun to come home." I said. "You could have called me, I would have picked you up."

"It was late. If you don't mind I need to shower so I can go over Mariah's house for a project." I got up walking to my room. I was lying. I was actually going to see Isaiah.

**

~Isaiah POV

"You here to fuck me again." I said opening the door for Jessica. "That wasn't funny." She said walking in. "Why do you look upset?" She asked me. "Friend of mine just passed away." I said.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" She asked. "Beat to death at the fighting ring. Don't worry though, it'll get handled." I said. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked. "The guy who killed him is meeting me tonight for a fight."

"Okay wait. You want to fight a guy who killed another guy by fighting him. You think that's a good idea?" She asked. "You don't?"

"Uh, no. You can get yourself killed."

"You think he has the ability to beat me?" I asked. "He just killed a guy Isaiah. Did you miss that part?" She scoffed. Our conversation was interrupted by the front door opening. "Isaiah!" My auntie called out. "In here."

"Oh, you have company. Well the more the merrier I guess." She said. "The more the merrier for what?" I asked. "I made dinner. Your friend can join us." She said. "Auntie you never eat dinner here. What's going on?" I asked. "Oh baby. You've gotten so big." I heard somebody say from behind me making me turn around.

"Mom?"

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋