twenty

~Isaiah POV

"You got to go." I said pulling my pants up. "I thought you wanted to go another round." Mariah said sitting on the couch. "We should have never went the first round. Plus, Jessica is supposed to be coming over and she don't need to see you over here." I said. My doorbell rung causing both of us to stop in our tracks. I grabbed my crutches going over to the door. It was Keaunte. "What you doing here?" I asked opening the door. "The shit that you had shorty pick up." He said. "Oh yeah."

"Nigga move. I'll get it myself." He said walking in. He went in the living room seeing Mariah pulling up her pants. "Woah. What the fuck." He said covering his eyes. "Am I missing something?" He asked looking at me. "I'm leaving now." Mariah said walking out. "Dude what the hell? You and Jessica broke up or something?"

"We were never together."

"Nigga she pregnant with your kid. That's yo damn wife now." He scoffed. "Look we didn't do anything major, it was a slip up." I said. "A slip up? So yall kissed?" He asked. "Plus a quick round of sex."

"Sex! So what you slipped up in the pussy or something?" He asked. "Bro can you just keep it to yourself. Jessica can't know about this." I said. "Yeah whatever."

**Next Day**

~Jessica POV

Last night I fell asleep and didn't make it to Isaiah's house like I was supposed to. So, today I decided to do something with him just to be supportive. "You headed out?" My mom asked as I passed her on the couch. "Yeah. I'm going to the store then I'm going too see Isaiah." I said. "Have fun. Text me if you need anything." She said. I walked out the house and pulled off.

I know my mom was only being nice for one reason, the baby. As much as she wanted to "support my decisions" she really wanted me to have an abortion. I could tell when I first told her I wanted to keep it.

**

After going to the store and getting some snacks, I pulled up to Isaiah's house ringing the doorbell. "That's a lot of bags." He said opening the door. "Well I figured a bag of chips and candy wouldn't keep us busy all day so I bought almost everything I could find." I smiled walking in. "You didn't use your crutches to answer the door so I guess that means you're feeling better." I said. "Somewhat. I don't want to have to rely on them so I don't use them unless my leg is really in pain." He said as we sat on the couch.

"Well um, my mom scheduled my procedure. It's tomorrow, I don't know if you were going to be there or not." I said. "You want me in the room?" He asked. "You can't come in the room. But like, in the waiting area or something. You know, moral support." I said. "I'll be there." He said making me smile. I got up going in his closet where he keeps all his blankets and grabbed a big one. "You grab this. I'm going to pop the popcorn." I said grabbing the box. I walked into the kitchen and sat down as I waited for it to pop.

After that, I walked back into the living room.

"Why are you looking at me like that." I said catching Isaiah's eyes looking me up and down. "No reason." He said. "Okaayy." I grabbed the remote and got under the cover that he already spread out. "What you want to watch?" I asked. "I'm down with anything. Just not no sappy bullshit."

"Whatever."

~Isaiah POV

She put on a movie and started eating her snacks. I couldn't help but look at her. "You don't have to sit so far away." I said. "I mean, I didn't want to lay on you. I didn't know if it would hurt you or something." She said. "You won't. Come here." I said opening up my arm. She scooched over to me laying her head on my chest as I put my arm around her. I don't what the fuck is going on with me right now. Like this feeling in my stomach and my heart.

**Later On**

"I ain't never felt this feeling before." I said on the phone with Keaunte. "Nigga you caught butterflies in yo stomach." He said. "I ain't got no fucking butterflies." I said. "You play too much. I don't know when you gone admit that you got feelings for Jessica bro. It's obvious. Minus the fact that you fucked her best friend and all." He said. "We agreed you wouldn't speak on that." I said. "Aht aht. We agreed I wouldn't tell Jessica. I'm still gone bring it up it to you so you can see how much of a dumbass you was." He said. "Whatever. She coming back out the bathroom I'll talk to you later." I said. "Bye nigga."

"Who was that?" She asked sitting on the couch. "Just Keaunte ass on that bullshit." I said. "Oh. Did you like the movie?" She asked. "It was straight. I would ask you but I think I already know the answer to that." I said. "What you mean?"

"Jess, you feel asleep."

"Listen, I got comfortable." She said laughing a little. "That was nice of you though. You ain't have to come sit here with me all day." I said. "I wanted to." She shrugged putting her shoes on. "It's getting late and my appointment is at nine so I should get going." She said. "Yeah. I'll text you in the morning and let you know when I'm on the way there."

"Okay. Goodnight."

What the fuck? Am I catching feelings for Jessica.

*Next Day*

~Jessica POV

"They pushed your appointment back to noon." My mom said walking in my room. "What? Why?" I asked. "They had a lot of shit going on but it was either that or next week." She said. "Well I need to call Isaiah and let him know." I said before she left. I grabbed my phone and called Isaiah but he didn't answer.

Sent : The appointment was moved to noon.
Delivered : 8:17 a.m

I didn't want to sit in the house the whole time so I decided to go to the outlet. It opens up at nine so I'll probably go get some breakfast. I put my shoes on and went downstairs. "Where you going?" My dad asked. "To kill time. I'll be back home in time." I said before leaving. I called Mariah to see if she wanted to go with me but it went to voicemail. Normally she's up at the crack of dawn but I guess not. I pulled off going to Chick-Fil-A.

**

After getting my breakfast, I pulled up to the mall. I could use a new pair of shoes so that's where I went first. "Keaunte?" I said noticing him in Foot Locker. "Oh Wassup Jessica." He said approaching me. "I didn't know you worked here." I said. "Only on the weekends." He said. "How you feeling after everything?"

"As good as I can be." I shrugged. "That's good." He said. "You haven't heard from Isaiah have you? I called him a few times this morning and texted him but he didn't respond." I said. "Nah I haven't. I actually called him this morning too and he didn't answer. That's weird cause the nigga be up at the crack of dawn."

"Oh my gosh that's the same for Mariah. I called her this morning and didn't get a response and I know she's up because she's an early bird." I said. "Mariah you say?" He asked making me nod. "That's crazy. But um, I'll see you around I got to get back to work."

~Keaunte POV

After Jessica left the store, I went back to where my manager was at. "Aye Greg I got to step out and grab something from my car." I said. "Yeah okay." I walked out the mall to my car and drove off.

**

I was banging on Isaiah's door but no one was answering. "KEEP IGNORING ME BRO AND ILL COME THROUGH YO BACK DOOR!" I yelled still banging on the door. I went around the back and saw someone sneaking out the back.

"Just like I fucking suspected. What are you doing here Mariah."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋