thirty - four

~Isaiah POV

From Kirk: Are we still doing that thing?
Delivered : 1:16 p.m

From Big John: Yeah because I got things to do today.
Delivered : 1:16 p.m

From Noland: Yeah lets us know.
Delivered : 1:17 p.m

Sent: Man if y'all don't stop blowing my shit. I'm finna get the location in a minute. Just wait.
Delivered : 1:17 p.m

"I'm glad you're doing better." Jessica said giving me a bottle of water. "Yeah. I am too. Hey can I use your phone for a second, mine tripping." I said. "Uh sure." She unlocked her phone handing it to me. I went through her contacts until I found Joshua's name. I knew I couldn't talk to him from my phone because I knew he wouldn't respond. That's why I had to use Jessica's phone.

Sent: Meet me in the parking lot of Target at 1:30. I want to talk to you.
Delivered : 1:20 p.m

After sending the message and getting "OK" as a response, I deleted the messages as proof. "I got to help Dre with something." I said standing up. "Okay. Just let me know when you get home." She said.

"Ight."

I walked out to my car and texted the guys letting them know where to go.

**

I pulled up to the parking lot seeing him standing outside his car. "Bitch ass nigga." I said to myself. I got out the car and once he seen me, he started laughing. "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere dead?" He asked. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not." I said. "Jessica texted me, so what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Use your brain. I texted you."

"Well what the fuck do you want?" He asked. I heard car doors closing causing me to turn around. "Oh what is this?" He asked seeing the three of my friends walk up behind me. "You can't keep your hands to yourself huh?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You raped Jessica." I said. "Bro what, no I didn't." He scoffed. "My bad let me rephrase, you tried to rape her. What a big difference." I said sarcastically. "Look man I didn't touch her." He said.

"These are my friends from Kirkwood. This is Noland. He's gay. This is Kirk. He's bisexual but he leans a little more that way if you know what I mean. And this is Big John. And man he is gay, as hell." I said. "So what, you and your faggot friends going to jump me?"

"Did he just call us faggots?" Kirk asked. "You know I think he did." I said. "See, I made a promise to Jessica that I won't fight anymore. As much as I hate to keep that promise, I'll stand by it. So no, I'm not going to touch you."

"Wow, so you brought these bitches to do it for you." He said laughing. "No, they don't fight. They fuck." I said making him raise a brow.

"What?"

"I said they fuck. Now lets see how much you enjoy being touched without consent." I said before walking off. I could here him yelling as I walked back to my car.

**Next Day**

"Here, take your medicine." Jessica said handing me a glass a water and my pills. "You don't have to come over here and do this."