eight

~Jessica POV

"So did you ever see Isaiah?" Mariah asked as put my stuff in my locker. "Yeah."

"What happened to him?"

"He just got caught up with some things." I said. "I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise not to say anything." I said. "Okay, okay. What is it?"

"You know how I said Isaiah's parents passed away." I said making her nod. "Turns out he lied. His mother is alive." I said. "Why would he lie about something like that?" I asked. "His mother did some crazy shit. Abused him, all types of mental stuff." I said shaking my head. "Oh my gosh. That is so messed up." Mariah said.

"I know. And I feel so bad for him."

"I do too."

"But remember what I said Mariah. You can't say anything to anyone about it, okay?" I said. "I'm not going tell anyone. I got a cheer meeting during first block so I'll see you at lunch." She said before walking off. I made my way to first period sitting down. Isaiah came in sitting down beside me. He didn't say anything and I didn't want to piss him off today so I kept it that way.

"Okay students. It's a new week, so that means a new scene. I want to see how this class can handle improv for a few weeks and each scene will be no longer than one minute long. You'll be pairing up again. I'll give each pair a scenario everyday and yes, you will switch partners each time. So everybody will eventually get the opportunity to work with each other. So for now, everyone pair up."

"I'm not working with anybody else." Isaiah said. "Alrighty then." I said. After everybody picked their partners, he came around with a basket where we picked out a scenario. "What's the paper say?" Isaiah asked. "Wedding gone wrong." I said.

"Yeah, I'm no actor so I don't know about this." He said. "It's okay. Neither am I." I said laughing a little. "First up, Isaiah and Jessica." Mr. Walker said. We got up standing in front of the class. "What is your scenario?"

"Wedding gone wrong."

"Okay. Action."

I don't know how I'm supposed to make up something on the spot.

"It's our wedding day Isaiah. And you mean to tell me you slept with my best friend?"

"I mean, I needed one last go round before I threw my life away."

"Threw your life away?"

"I got to be tied down to one girl for the rest of my life. Got to get one more experience in."

"You're the one that got down on one knee. I didn't ask you to do that."

"Look can we talk about this later. We are kind of standing on the altar."

"We're not getting married today."

"What?"

"We're not getting married ever. I don't want to do this anymore."

"Then there's only one thing for me to. I'm going with your best friend."

"Well you can both go to hell."

We ended the scene there.

"For that to be your first time for improv, you both did really well." Mr. Walker said. "Thanks."

**LunchTime**

I walked over to the table with Mariah and the football players. "Well look who decided to join the gang." Brent, one of the players said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "You been sitting with your homeboy lately." He said looking over at Isaiah. "I was just being friendly."

"What's his deal anyway? He comes in the cafeteria and sits by himself everyday." He said. "He's just not social. There's nothing wrong with that." I shrugged. Brent got up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To talk to him."

~Isaiah POV

I was vibing to my music when some dude came and sat at my table. "What's up." He said. "You need something?" I asked raising a brow. "What are you working on?"

"Work. Look I don't want to talk to you so can you go." I said making him laugh a little. "I heard you're from Kirkwood. I heard bad things about that place. Surprised you aren't dead or locked up somewhere." He said. "I'm surprised you ain't off fucking your sister but that's none of my business now is it." I shrugged. "What is that supposed to be some stereotypical white person joke?"

"Take it however you want it."

"So what's the deal with you. You play sports? Football? Basketball? Play any instruments?" He asked. "No. I don't play football or basketball or a fucking instrument. You want to know what the fuck I do on my spare time, I fight." I said. I grabbed my stuff getting up.

"Hell, I'd learn how to fight on my spare time too if my mom abused me." He said loudly making me turn around. Half the cafeteria was staring. "The fuck did you just say to me bitch?" I asked. "Oh he's mad you guys!" He yelled. "Brent stop it." Jessica said approaching us. "Say it again. I fucking dare you." I said stepping to him.

"His eyes are turning black. I guess crazy really does run in the family." He laughed. My blood was fucking boiling. With no hesitation I punched the fuck out of him. I was on top of him sending blow after blow. I felt somebody grabbing me off of him. "You boys cut it out. Let's go to my office. Now." The principal said.

We sat down in his office.

"I should press charges on you." Brent said making me laugh a little. "Looks like I knocked a couple of your teeth out. You might want to shut the fuck up before I knock the rest out." I said. "Fellas. Stop it, now."

"Now tell me what happened?" The principal asked. "I cracked a couple jokes and he took it the wrong way." He shrugged. "A joke? You talked about my mother." I said. "How about this, both of yall will be suspended. Three days." The principal said. "Three days Mr. Jones? I'm on the football team."

"You should have thought about that before you went fighting. Gather your things and you can both go home." He said. "Stupid ass school." I walked out of his office going out to my car. "Isaiah." I could hear Jessica calling me. I ignored her and kept walking. "Isaiah!" She said louder before catching up with me. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay?"

"Did you make sure I was okay before you went running your damn mouth about my mother?" I asked. "I didn't tell him anything." I said. "Really? Then how the fuck did he find out huh? Cause you're the only fucking one I told that shit too." I scoffed. "I told Mariah. But she promised she wouldn't say anything."

"How fucking stupid can you be? You went and ran your big ass mouth to another big mouth ass bitch in this school and thought she wasn't going to say anything. I trusted you with that shit. I ain't never told anybody that and you fucked me over." I said. "Isaiah, I'm sorry okay." She said grabbing my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me yo. Fuck you."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋