The End

(TW: Blood, violence, gore, that kinda thing. Quick word of warning: There is something that's going to happen regardless of whether or not you pick Kid's ending, so if you pick Kid's ending, you'll go to that chapter, which should be regular ending length. If you don't, you just go to the very short blurb chapter, just to explain what happens in between Kid's ending and the Epilogue. Also, there will be some serious POV jumping. Also, this is a pretty fricking long chapter, as I'd consider it kind of the finale)

Your POV

 You shot up.

No, you hadn't imagined that. Your friends had all gone silent too.

"W-what was that?"

Kid stuttered. He looked terrified. He looked at you.

"What was that?"

He repeated, now with a greater sense of urgency in his voice. 

"A bomb."

Buggs interjected. Kid looked slightly sick.

"Are you sure?"

Buggs rolled his eyes.

"Well, what else do you think it is?"

No one replied.

"That does sound like the bomb I used."

Carla said eventually. 

Boom.

Another explosion noise rang through out the dungeon. 

"Everyone get down! Under the cot!"

Theresa screamed. She seemed frantic, terrified, completely out of her element. 

You'd always thought of Theresa as this immovable force, impossible to deter.

Interesting how people change with a gun to their head.

You dove under your bed, right before chunks of the cement wall against the cell across from yours flew directly at where your head had been. 

The first explosion had sounded far away, but this last one had sounded close. Very, very close. 

They're blowing up the wall.

Meanwhile, On The Surface

Mrs Huxley's POV

"CINDY!"

Lily screamed. Alice had to hold her back to stop her from leaping out of the car.

"You won't do her any good dead."

She said quietly. Lily stopped flailing, but Alice could feel her body shake with sobs.

Right as she was about to open the door, another bomb went off. Initially she thought it was a delayed reaction, but she quickly realized it had come from inside the building.

Chloe.

And now it was she who was throwing the door open, and rushing outside, One quick look at the guards said they were dead; hit with the explosion at full force. Cindy however, 

Well, we'll have to wait and see.

But Alice Huxley would not be the one waiting.

Because she'd already set off towards the building.

Lily's POV

She felt as if she was exploding herself. 

She sacrificed her life. For us.