Liar Liar

(Hey fam! One thing I wanted to mention is that if you don't remember Damien, return to the first chapter, and read that over. To be honest, I kinda forgot about all that, but then I remembered my original idea for him. Enjoy)

Your POV

You slammed the door.

You stomped into your kitchen, and grabbed a knife. You stomped back to the door, and swung it open.

"Leave before I cut your arm off and strangle you with it."

You said bluntly. Damien didn't look phased.

"Hey, is that any way to treat an old friend?"

He laughed.

"'Old friend' my ass-"

You started, before Billy interuppted you.

"Oh! You must be one of (Y/N)'s friends from her old school."

Billy said, stepping in front of you.

"Yeah. We were best friends. Really close."

Damien replied. You snorted.

"Funny. I remember differently."

You snarked. Billy cleared his throat.

"We're a little occupied right now, but (Y/N) will call you later, alright?"

Damien grinned.

"Well, not quite. See, now I know where she is. And I'm pretty sure there's a very rich family looking for her, that would pay very well for that information."

You exchanged a look with Billy. 

"What do you want? We don't have money."

You snapped. Damien laughed again.

"Good question. I'm still deciding that myself. Now, if you'd let me inside-"

He didn't have to repeat himself. You threw open the door, grabbed him by the wrist, and dragged him inside.

"Guess what? I just remembered who I hate more than Felix!"

You seethed, throwing Damien towards the couch. Kid looked at you in confusion.

"Who's this?"

"An 'old friend'."

You said bitterly. Kid narrowed his eyes.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Every eye in the room went to you. 

"No!"

You spat, at the same time as Damien said

"Well, practically."

You spun to look at him, and waved the knife threateningly. 

"I will not hesitate."

You snarled. 

"Uh, I'd like to discuss the whole practically his girlfriend thing! Can we talk about that?"

Carla said, glaring at Damien. You sighed.

"Carla, this bastard is nobody of particular importance. I am not dating him in any use of the term, and he's just trying to annoy me and it's working."

You huffed. Carla exhaled.

"Now, this dipshit wants something, and he doesn't know what he wants, and we have to put up with him until he decides and we give it to him, or else all of our safeties are at risk."

You said loudly. Felix made an odd noise. 

"What?"

You snapped. He looked away. 

"It's just.....it is a good plan, on his part. Because even after we give him whatever he deicdeds he wants, he can still lord it over us."

He mumbled. A chill went up your spine.

Holy shit, he's right.

As long as he hated you, you and your friends were in danger.

So, you were going to be his friend goddamnit, and he was going to like you whether he wanted to or not.

You sighed internally, and plopped down next to him.

"Sooooooo, any closer to figuring out what you want?"

You said cheerfully. He looked at you in confusion, before it switched to suspicion.

"Any closer to introducing me to your friends?"

He said, raising an eyebrow. You had to use a great deal of self restraint to not stab him. You did noooooot need another investigation on your hands. Especially considering you were harbouring at least 10 kids in your house, and you were pretty sure their parents had no idea where they were.

"Sure. Um, there's Kid, Penny, Monty, and Nugget, over there is Felix, who I don't like very much, on the opposite side of the room is Ted, thaaaaaat's Cindy, then there's Carla, Stevie, Smokey, Jerome, Ozzy, and there's Lily and Billy."

"Hey!"

"Oh yeah, and there's Buggs."

Damien laughed. 

"Pleasure to meet all of you."

"I'm sure."

You heard someone mutter. You cleared your throat.

"So! Um, we're planning on how we're going to-"

You started, but Kid football tackled you, so the next thing that came out of your mouth was

"OOF!"

"Are you sure we can trust him?"

He whispered. You smiled hollowly.

"Not at all." 

He grimaced.

"At this point, that sounds good enough."

He sighed.

"AT THE MOMENT!"

You repeated.

"WE ARE PLANNING HOW TO SAVE MY MOM AND MAKE THE HUXLEYS STOP LOOKING FOR US."

Damien nodded.

"I assume we're getting your hooligans for this plan?"

You smiled at him.

"Well, obviously."