To The Huxley Cave!

(I did skip to the end of the day, but that is because I didn't know how to write the rest of the day. Bear with me.)

Your POV

At least I'm not dead.

You thought sullenly on your way out of gym, having just barely escaped dodge ball alive, with the aid of a short boy named Nugget, who seemed like he'd fallen over a few too many times.

"(Y/N)! I was hoping I would see you on the way out!"

You turned to see Penny, who was grinning in her oddly mechanic way, was pushing through the crowd towards you.

"Hey Penny."

You smiled slightly. Some people at this school had been hostile, but Penny was sweet.

"I just.... I wanted to thank you for being my friend today."

You felt a pang of pity in your chest.

She must not have much company. Nobody seems to like her.

"No problem!"

Penny's smile was so big, you felt bad about only talking to her because Carla dared you.

But..... Now?

I could just leave.

But......

Friends don't ditch friends.

Penny was looking at you as if she could see your soul.

"I know you are going to go back to Carla tomorrow. It is ok. I understand."

You flushed.

"W-wha-no! Your my friend!"

Penny bit her lip.

"You are......you are not lying?"

"No!"

Penny jumped forwards and hugged you.

"I will see you tomorrow, best friend!"

She was cold, but being near her, she had a strange, protective aura.

"See you tomorrow?"

Penny eventually let go, and skipped off humming something that sounded suspiciously like

"I have a new best friend, -humdididumdum- she is super great!-humdididumdum"

You were watching Penny skip away, and were therefore distracted, when Felix came to find you.

"Ah! (Y/N)! What a coincidence! I was just looking for you!"

Subtlety, Felix. Subtlety.

"I was wondering if you would accompany me at Huxley Manor! What do you say?"

Suddenly your phone buzzed, and you saw the message:

It would be very easy to kidnap me with a mother like this.

"Since you contacted my mom, I guess."

Felix huffed.

"Well I assumed you would say yes."

You laughed, and he grinned at you.

"Let's go!"

Is he trying to ditch Ted?

"Isn't Ted in Study Hall?"

Felix did a big melodramatic sigh.

"The butler could get him l-"

However he didn't finish this thought because of the look on your face.

Another melodramatic sigh.

30 minutes later, You, Felix, and Ted were driving to Huxley Manor in the family limo. The first problem arouse when Felix and Ted started debating who would sit next to you in the limo on the way to the curb, and 'coincidentally' just after that, Ted tripped and fell on the pavement. He was already sad about being put in Study Hall, and the fall made him downright mopey. In the end, you sat in the middle.

The second problem arouse when it was time to decide who's room you'd sleep in. (Even though Chloe the maid told them they had over 12 guest rooms, but no, no, no, it's fine, we can share). Ted was very loyal to Felix, but he seemed to want to be near you, (wonder why ;)).

In the end, Mrs Huxley came in and ended the argument. She scolded them, (or at least Ted) and led you out of the room to a lavish guest room down the hall.

 She scolded them, (or at least Ted) and led you out of the room to a lavish guest room down the hall

(If this isn't your thing imagine a different one)

"Woaaah."

Mrs. Huxley smiled at you.

"Have a good sleep."

And with that, she was gone. You climbed into the bed, and turned out the lamp. You changed into pajamas, (which you can imagine yourself) and tried to sleep.

Why didn't Dr Danner stop the fight?

Why would Felix do that?

Whose fault was it?

And, of course, the most important question of all:

What happened to Waffle?

I hope he's ok.