Choice B) (Continue The Story)

(Alright, so, the beginning of this chapter is from Felix's perspective, but the rest of it will probably be from yours, and a little bit of Penny's. Oh, and I'm starting to have to spitball for after the final mission, so the chapters after that might take more time, just as a warning, because I have to make up the majority of the content)

Felix's POV

The adrenaline had stopped numbing him long ago.

He hadn't expected much push back from his parents, coming home sans brother, and he had been, as usual, been correct. 

What would (Y/N) think of me right now?

If she knew what I've done?

He clapped his hands over his face, and tried not to cry. Killing Teddy-Theodore-had been what he'd had to do. It was the right decision.....or so he'd thought. Now, as he lay on Theodore's bed, wishing for his endless positivity, even when Felix mocked him for it, he wasn't so sure. 

Had there been another option?  

Flashback

He was going home. 

For the first time without Teddy-Theodore-since.....well....ever.

His new chauffeur didn't ask questions. That was a good strategy, considering what happened to the fired chauffeurs. 

When he entered the house, his mother and father were waiting for him at the door, which was, well, unsettling.

"Where is your brother?"

His mother asked, looking on the verge of tears. From the moment he saw her face, he knew that somehow, both she and his father knew what he had done. He turned instead to his father.

"How did you find out?"

He asked his father, trying not to seem afraid. His father smiled.

Not menacingly.

He reminded himself.

"Did you think it was coincidence that Zackary was so willing to help you?"

His father said, his voice hinting at amusement. Felix looked away. He had always suspected that his father cared about him, but having spies at his school seemed.....well, at least now he knew that his father really did love him. He'd always known that. It was just nice to have a little evidence when his father was so......business-like. 

Unless it wasn't about loving me......unless it was about not trusting me to keep our secrets......

But no, his father loved him. He must. He had to. 

"Felix."

His mother said, voice breaking. He looked her dead in the eye.

"Yes mother?"

He said coldly, ignoring the heartbroken expression on her face.

"Where is he?"

She whispered, her eyes seeping tears, her mascara dripping down her cheeks. His father snorted. 

"Hell, if Felix has done his job correctly."

His father put an arm around his shoulder, and began guiding his inside. He shuddered as his father touched him, but he disguised it with a small cough. He heard his mother crying, still outside, but he couldn't focus on anything other than the (non menacing, non evil, non nightmare inducing) presence of his father.

"Where did you kill him?"

His father said airily, steering him towards the door he and Ted had been instructed to never (ever, ever, ever) open. He got the impression that his father already knew exactly what had happened to his other offspring, and also that Felix did not want to see what his father was about to show him.