Choice B) (Continue The Story)

(This will be a roast fest. I just felt like making the reader kind of a badass. WARNING: There will be mentions of bullying, and not in detail, but themes of beat-ups.)

Your POV

Never mind. She probably needs some time to herself.

"Let's go!"

You said. You were excited to meet Emma.

You and Kid walked in silence for a little while, before coming up to a stereotypical school yard. You immediately picked out Emma from the crowd, due to her resemblance of Kid.

And the school day did not look like it was going well for her.

Three girls were standing around her, calling her names, taking her bag and kicking it, and mocking her about god only knows what.

Kid's face twisted into a snarl, and he stomped forwards.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He spat, his face contorted in rage. 

All the girls froze, their faces reflecting your fear, until they realized it was Kid, and they resumed their cocky smirks.

"Oh, well looky here. Freak 2 is here to protect his precious little Freak 1."

One of the girls said.

"Oh, and who's that, your girlfriend?"

Kid's fists were clenched, and you knew what he was about to do, which might be pretty traumatizing for Emma, and not too great for you either.

You walked up behind Kid, and put your hand gently on his shoulder. You mimicked the girls' nonchalant stances, and smirks.

"Hey, if I threw a stick would you leave?"

You asked in your best curious voice.

The main  girl flushed, before she bared her teeth, and glared at you.

"Why, you ugly little b-"

"Hey, remember when I asked for your opinion?"

She bit back her fire for a second.

"Huh?"

"Me neither."

You laughed.

What came out of her mouth next sounded like a squealing cat, littered with a great deal of swear words. You didn't react. You just gave her a blank look.

She glared at you, as if waiting for you to collapse into sobs.

Well, you'll be waiting for that for a while.

"If you're waiting for me to care, then I hope you have something to eat, because it's gonna be a long time."

You grin. Emma is giving you an idolizing look, and Kid looks stunned.

"So Emma. You wanna go?"

You asked. She nodded fervently, and started walking forwards, before the girl up front stuck out her leg.

It was as if time had slowed down, because you could see Emma falling towards the cement, but you couldn't move. Your eyes just widened.

As her chin hit the ground, time went back to normal.

Hormonal rage coursed through your blood, and you felt what some people describe as 'seeing red'.

Emma's chin was bleeding, and both her palms looked skinned.

"ow ow ow."

She said softly.

Your nails were digging into Kid's shoulder, but you weren't sure he even realized.

"Make sure Emma's okay."

You blurt. He opens his mouth, but you stomp forwards without giving him time to argue.

The girl up front looked as if she knew she'd gone too far.

The next few minutes were a blur. A lot of kicking and punching and screaming. A bit of blood on your hands. The girl's friends trying to drag you off of her. Them clawing at you, leaving bloody scratches and cuts all over your face. The two of you rolled around on the pavement. It wasn't until you felt Kid pulling you off of her that you got a grip. 

The rage in you disappeared like smoke. The girl on the ground was crying, her face bloody and bruised, her shirt shredded. Her friends were standing in front of her, as if to protect her from you.

You felt that same overwhelming guilt wash over you that you'd felt after Damien.

HE DESERVED IT. THEY BOTH DESERVED IT.

But...........

This girl is a lot smaller then me, and at least a year younger.....

This is..... not good.

You collapsed to the ground, your body racking with sobs. Kid came up beside you, and put a hand on your shoulder.

" It's okay (Y/N). We need to go, though. I've got you."

He hoisted you to your feet, and began guiding you forwards, Emma at your other side.

"I'm sorry!" 

You sobbed to them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just made everything worse-"

"No. (Y/N), you protected me! You were a total badass! It's fine, you didn't do anything wrong."

Emma soothed.

" B-but-"

"No buts. C'mon, you can come hang out with us at our house."

Emma said, with a positivity that reminded you of your brother's.

You pulled yourself upright, and began to walk with them, instead of being half dragged by them.

"Thanks guys."

You mumbled.

Emma threw her arms around you in a tight hug.

"Let's go! Next stop, Kid and Emma's house!"

(My dudes! It is 10:45 over here, and for some reason I dragged myself out of bed, and finished this, so sorry if the grammar isn't great. A new chapter should be coming soon, as well as some time with Jerome, Ted, and Nugget, because right now they are the least represented, which I find odd considering Ted and Nugget are some of my favourite characters, and I find Jerome super interesting. Thanks for reading, everybody!)