Felix and Ted, The Wonder Twins (Plus Some Other People)

Your POV

"Hello?"

"Hello! My name is Felix. And you are-"

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N) (L/N). Yes, I am aware. Your mother just started a job working for Applesoft Entreprises."

You frowned.

"How do you know all this?"

He smirked slightly.

"My father owns  Applesoft."

You paled. You knew how this ended. This was some spoiled rich kid, who was going to blackmail you into doing his bidding, to protect your mother's job. So the suprise factor came when he asked you to meet him at lunch.

"Huh?"

"In the cafeteria. At lunch. With me. Ok?"

He said this last part as though explaining to a kindergartener that 2+2=4.

"Oh! Um, sure."

You didn't particularly want to spend lunch with him, but seeing as he could ruin your mother's life, you didn't exactly see much of a choice.

As the bell rung, the red-headed boy in the wheelchair rolled up to you.

"Hey. Your (Y/N), right?"

"Does everyone know my name?"

The kid chuckled.

"Heh. Well I at least have an excuse. Unlike rich boy, I just happened to be in the same room as you when Dr Danner had a go at you. Sorry about what happened to your brother. I'm Monty, by the way."

You smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet you, Monty!"

And then Mr McRichie stomped up.

"Come on  (Y/N)! We have better things to be doing!"

Monty gave Felix a look full of fire.

"(Y/N) and I were having a pleasant conversation, before you  showed up. Push off!"

Felix's eyes were nearly invisible below his eyebrows.

"Well I'll tell you-!"

"That your dear ol' dad owns Applesoft? Or that he has a lot of influence here? You don't scare me, Huxley!"

You could tell things were about to get messy, so you left the classroom. You were one for a fair fight if necessary, but not against someone who can't walk!

"You okay? You seem pretty rattled. I heard yelling."

You looked up to see a boy who looked your age, acne covered, and smoking a cigarette. Instead of telling him you were fine, you decided a different response was necessary.

"That is going to give you lung disease, and chronic bronchitis."

You said matter-of-factly, pointing at the cigarette in his mouth.

He barked a laugh.

"Ha! Maybe! Addictive, though. Who was screaming?"

"Me. When I scream people get the memo, and shut up. That wasn't even a real scream."

"Cool."

You two stood in silence for a few minutes, before moving towards the stairs.

"I'm Charlie, by the way."

You grinned at him.

"Tell me later why you were yelling. I wanna hear this, dude."

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Cool."

And then, out of nowhere, Felix showed up again.

"(Y/N)! There you are! Lets go."

He glared at Charlie.

"Wait. What happened to Monty?"

Felix smiled pridefully.

"All I can say is that I won't interrupt us again."

You resisted the urge to mention that he had interrupted your conversation with Monty.

He took you by the hand, and pulled you down the stairs without you getting a chance to say goodbye to Charlie.

A little like with Penny, before class, but he's less enjoyable to be around.

As you entered the cafeteria, you smelled rotten food.

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew

"FELIX! FELIX FELIX FELIX FELIX FELIX! I GOT US A TABLE! IS SHE HERE? IS SHE HERE?"

Felix groaned.

"And my dim-witted accomplice is Theodore. My (sigh)  twin brother."

A boy almost identical to Felix was running up to you, except he was wearing a red shirt with a blue tie. Felix grabbed Theodore by the wrist, and whispered something angry sounding in his ear. Theodore gulped.

"I'm very sorry. That was rude. I apologize."

"It's fine! It's nice to meet you, Theodore!"

And then you smiled that oddly peppy smile, and realized that you meant it.