Choice A) (Carla Ending)

(Guys, writing this chapter somehow took forever, and for that I deeply apologize. The other two endings should take much less time, but I went through a phase where I forgot about half of the words in my vocabulary, which made writing fanfiction a laborious task, and I got so mad so quickly, that to avoid throwing my laptop out the window in frustration, I had to take several breaks)

Your POV

Food. 

Honestly, no question.

You pulled yourself up off the floor, and staggered to your feet. Your legs had fallen asleep, so walking was more difficult then usual. 

You looked around at your friends, subconsciously counting them, to make sure you knew they were all there.

You knew somebody (probably Carla) was in the kitchen, and you'd seen Smokey go upstairs a while ago. Other then that, everybody was there, which made you a little calmer. There had been a moment when you couldn't find Nugget, which had been extremely scary, but then he ran by holding a bunch of nuggets (where he got those, you did not know), and all was well again. 

You continued your grand voyage towards the kitchen, and hoped that there were more poptarts. You weren't sure how much your friends had eaten, but you had already come this far, so goddamnit you were going to eat something.

You stumbled towards th kitchen, and heard a crash, and loud footsteps, not running out towards you, but farther into the kitchen.

Oh no.

You stepped into the kitchen, and saw (thankfully) that it was only a fallen pot. That did not, however, explain the footsteps.

Carla's POV

Well now I've fucked this up.

You were just a human, so why was it that as soon as she saw you coming, she decided the best course of action was to hide in a fucking cabinet.

She could see you looking around in confusion through the slot between the door and the rest of the cabinet. You would obviously see her too if she popped out, and then there would be a lot of awkward questions like whyyyyy she was in the cabinet, and what she was doing in there, and Carla did not want to answer any of them.

It struck her how odd it would look if you found her in there as well, and she really hope that you didn't need anything from her cabinet.

As you reached into the fridge, hopefully having ignored the clang you heard from the pot she dropped in her hast to get to the cabinet, she took a moment, to appreciate how calm you looked when nobody was watching you. No fronts, no deception, no lies. You probably wouldn't want her staring at you from in her kitchen cabinet, but she couldn't quite find the self control to stop. You were really pretty.

She flushed.

Good lord. I met her a few days ago, and I'm suddenly a drippy, lovestruck boy.

She looked out the door again.

Love is a weird thing.

A line from a Hamilton song drifted through her head.

Love doesn't discriminate

Between the sinners

And the saints.

It takes

And it takes

And it takes

She pulled in her knees a little closer.

But we keep loving anyway.

She'd never thought of herself as one of the Aaron Burrs of the world. More one of the Alexander Hamiltons, or Thomas Jeffersons. But yet, here she was.