Doc Mcstuffins Is A Liar, And A Criminal, Running From The Law

(Hey guys! I really appreciate all the support this story has been getting! Thanks to anybody and everybody reading this. Also, do you like the Doc Mcstuffins picture? I edited it myself, as I did with Emma's room sign. Also, you guys are going to have to imagine what happened to your brother Nathan, just because I want it  to be up to you. However, I will have a chapter about your dad for plot progression.)

Your POV

I am going to sue Disney Channel.

That was the thought going through your head as you wrapped Emma in layer after layer of gauze and medical tape. Whenever you touched a particularly painful spot, Emma would emit a low, pitiful moan, and Kid would squeeze his eyes shut.

After a bajillion layers of gauze and medical tape on her arms, torso and legs, you considered your next options.

1: Turn her into a full mummy, with gauze and tape on her face too.

2: Wash the cuts on her face, add a few band-aids, and hope for the best.

or

3: Leave the face.

You had no good options, but 2 sounded the most reasonable. Emma had some difficulty getting up, but with the aid of you and Kid, the laborious task was finally accomplished. Emma looked down at her gauze covered body, and managed a giggle, which sounded rather painful.

"Doc Mcstuffins, eh?"

She joked.

You didn't answer her. It was just starting to dawn on you what had happened. Emma had just gotten beat up by her stepfather-like figure.

You looked over at Kid, and your brains were one.

They were no longer safe here.

Emma, being young, seemed not to have noticed, or just brought it down to Paul having had a bad day.

"We could hide out under the school. Just don't come home. Emma doesn't have anything left for her at her school after... what happened..."

Kid mumbled.

"Sorry."

You say, knowing that sorry won't get Emma her school back.

Emma looked confused.

"'Don't go home'? What? But-but Mom-"

Emma choked out.

"I mean, it would be dangerous, but it would make our mission easier. Lily and Billy could take care of her when I'm at class..."

Kid mused, ignoring Emma.

"I wonder how long my mom would believe we were working on a school project...."

You wondered. Probably a while. 

School project.....

FELIX. 

Damnit! The one person that I am NOT, I repeat NOT going to ask for help, could actually help me! He could house Kid and Emma, but he's not nice enough to do that.... And nobody would listen to Ted, even if he would, which is unlikely.....

DAMNIT. I should have come up with some ideas for the project tomorrow! I need to go home....

Well, that makes that decision.

"You people are coming to my house until tomorrow, when you can start hiding. Grab anything important, and come with me. This time, if Paul comes at us, we fight him."

You said, in a voice you hoped was authoritative enough.

Kid sighed, and went to grab his things. Emma looked near tears, but followed suite.

You quickly pulled out your phone.

(Y/N): Hey Mom! Couple of friends coming over for sleepover. All good? :)

And this time she responded.

Mom: Sure! Glad to see you're making friends! :) :) :)

Thank god.

You thought thankfully.

A few minutes later, both Kid and Emma came downstairs, each with a backpack over their shoulder. Their resemblance was striking.

"Lead the way, Doc Mcstuffins."

Kid joked. You walked down the stairs, Kid helping Emma down behind you. Paul was passed out on the couch.

Thank the fricking lord.

You thought. You supposed that fate had harassed you enough today, and was finally deciding to give you a break.

You were wrong.

Paul made a few honking, snuffling noises, before sitting bolt upright.

"You got a death wish or somethin'?" 

He spat. You prepared to defend Kid and Emma, but you suddenly felt weight on your shoulder. You realized that Kid had moved Emma to be leaning on you. He stepped in front of you.

He moved until he was directly in front of Paul.....

And he punched him in the face.

It obviously hadn't hurt the rotund man very much, but it surprised him enough to stagger back, and give you time to hoist Emma onto your shoulders, and make a quick escape out the front door, right after Kid.

Kid was whooping. He seemed so thrilled that you felt bad telling him that Paul had just thrown open the door, and was chasing you.

But you did, for the sake of Emma.

"KID, WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE. WE ARE LITERALLY ABOUT TO DIE." 

You shouted at him. He was sprinting ahead, with absolutely no idea where he was going, while you were beginning to lag behind, as although Emma was small, she was not altogether that much smaller than you, and your adrenaline induced speed was beginning to fade.

He turned back to you, with desperation on his face. He was built wiry and relatively thin, more agility then strength.

You were stronger then him, and you were the only one who knew where you were going.

"(Y/A)!"

You yelled at him.

"Me an' Emma will throw him off!"

Whether or not Paul had heard you, he was still following you, and although Kid looked resistant, you knew he was smart enough to follow your instructions.

He gave you one last pain stricken look, before leaving, in the direction of you house. You ran a completely different way, Emma moaning on your back.

We'll make it.

We have to.