Choice A) (Felix Ending)

(I kind of had an idea of how I was gonna write this chapter since the beginning of this fanfiction, so it should come out pretty fast. As for the other one, I have a lot of ideas for that too, so in the next day or two after this is published we should get the other option. I am sorry if this is short-ish, but without going into Continue The Story zone, there is a little less to write about)

Your POV

"Oh, you've got a lot of fucking nerve showing up here after what you did!"

You spat. He recoiled.

"I know-"

He started, but you cut him off.

"That what you did was wrong? Or that I'm angry? Because both are PRETTY FUCKING ACURATE."

"-that I'm the last person you want to see, but there is a lot I need to tell you, a-and Teddy."

He continued, his voice growing weaker. You looked behind you, at Ted, who was sitting on the couch, talking to Lily. You stepped outside, and closed the door so that they wouldn't hear more than they already must have.

"You aren't telling him anything. He trusted you, you sick bastard, and you abused that trust, and used it to try to kill him."

You lashed. He recoiled, like you'd slapped him.

"I know-I-I just-"

"Just WHAT?"

You screamed.

"He cared for you, and listened to you, and trusted you, even when you did nothing to earn any of it! You used him, and mocked him, and where cruel, but he still loved you! And now that you realized that murder is wrong, you come running back! Your relationship was toxic, Felix!  I am not letting you in this fucking house to drag him back into your abuse!"

You screamed. 

A shudder went through Felix's body.

He was crying. 

He swiped a hand across his face, seemingly trying to wipe the tears off of his face, but accomplishing very little.

As if in response, it started to rain. You were shielded by the slight outcropping over your doorstep,  but within seconds, Felix was dripping wet.

The fight seemed to seep out of you. It wasn't that you were no longer angry.

But it is very hard to yell convincingly at someone who is crying in the rain.

You sighed.

Am I seriously doing this?

You thought. You looked at Felix's shivering form.

Yes.

You stepped out of the outcropping, and felt raindrops start hitting you.

Felix wasn't even looking at you. He was curled into himself, and was sobbing quietly into his hads.

You stomped over to him.....

And hugged him tightly. 

He tensed up at first, but then his posture slackened, and he cuddeled into you, crying into your shoulder.

You couldn't look him in the eye, but you could feel his eyes on you.

"You hate me."

He mumbled into your shoulder. You bit your tongue. You had the urge to say 'hell yeah, I do', but you didn't. 

"Not quite."

You muttered. He hugged you tighter.

"Really?"

He sounded like a lost kindergartener, scared and alone. You had to think about the question.

Did you hate him? You were supposed to. After what he did, wouldn't anybody?

"Come on. Let's sit where it's drier."

You said softly. He followed you, wiping his eyes, to your doorstep. 

You sat down, and he sat next to you, and looked you straight in the eye.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't hate me."

He said, with a directness you didn't expect from someone still so sad looking.

You stared him straight in the eye.

"I do not hate you, Felix Huxley. I think that you have minimal cooperation skills, a lack of attention for other peoples feelings, and have made a series of extremely questionable decisions, but I do not hate you."

"Good to know."

Felix said. Then, unexpectedly, he leaned over and kissed your cheek. You went vibrantly red.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've asked-"

Felix stuttered. 

"It's fine. I mean, 14 year olds that attempt murder kiss me all the time. It's pretty routine now."

You deadpanned.

Felix laughed a little.

"Is this a bad time to mention my father is holding your mother hostage?"