The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group

(Another chapter!!!!! This one I will try to make longer tho. Warning: Text language/awful grammar, and a little bit of sad. Also, srry for skipping the rest of the day, I just really wanted to write this chapter.)

(Y/N) created The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group at 10:02 pm. 

(Y/N) added Nugget to The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group. 

(Y/N) added Kid to The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group. 

(Y/N) added Lily to The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group.

(Y/N) added Billy to The Saving The School And Maybe World Chat Group.

(Y/N): Hello fellow life-savers.

Lily: How did you get any of our phone numbers?

(Y/N): I have my ways....... ;)

Kid: She begged me, and bribed me with Froyo until I gave them 2 her.

(Y/N): Darnit, u ruined the air of mystery!

Billy: Ello.

(Y/N): Are u british?

Billy: I meant hello.

(Y/N): Sure you did, Tea-Worshiper.

Billy: I MEANT HELLO.

Kid: I feel ur pain. I accidentally typed promise wrong, and she bugged me about it for 4EVER.

(Y/N): Lol. Try 2 MINUTES!

Lily: Luckily, I can actually spell.

Billy: WE CAN SPELL!

Kid: I CAN SPELL!

(Y/N): Yo ppl. Where Nugget?

Nugget: NUGGET IS HERE!

(Y/N): Hey, my dude.

Lily: Why did you make this chat group so late? We have things to do tomorrow!

(Y/N): Well, ur all here, so obviously u aren't that disapproving. Also Lily, don't u guys hide out under the school? So u don't even need 2 go.

Billy: She's an older sister. Scolding us about how late we're up is in her blood.

Nugget: Nugget has an older sister! Nugget's older sister is named Jennifer, and Jennifer is not very nice, because when Nugget asked Jennifer for nuggets Jennifer said 'No, not until you finish your broccoli'.

Billy: Preach.

Lily: You can't live on a diet of all nuggets. I think that Jennifer was just trying to keep you healthy, Nugget.

Nugget: Nugget does not agree with the Pretty Lily.

Kid: Oklahoma.

Kid: Oklahoma.

(Y/N): WTF?

Kid: dshg%(dhsghj89hfjhgj?>hu

Kid: OKLAHOMA.

Kid: Emma stole my phone.

(Y/N): Who's Emma?

Kid: Little sister.

(Y/N): Aw, she seems funny.

Kid: I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response.

Billy: How is Emma?

Kid: Fine enough to steal my phone >:(

Lily: How's she getting used to the cast?

Kid: Okay. Unluckily, it was her right arm, so she can still use her dominant hand to STEAL MY STUFF.

(Y/N): How did she break her arm?

Kid: Um, long story.

(Y/N): Can I hear it?

Billy: No.

Lily: No.

Nugget: Nugget is going to get nuggets.

Nugget has left the chat.

Kid: I guess. Um, my step-dad was drunk a little while ago, and she asked him for a snack, and he punched her into a wall, and the impact broke her arm in two places.

(Y/N): Wait, that's abuse! Shouldn't he be in jail?

Kid: I guess not, cuz he's still in the house, and he's constantly drunk.

(Y/N): But can't your mom do something?

Kid: Not really. She works 10 hours at the Urgent Care Clinic to put food on the table, and feed Paul's ever growing addiction.

(Y/N):  Get Paul over here! (ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง

Kid: Lol. I can tell how that conversation would go. Hey Paul, I'm using my phone at 10:30 which I'm not allowed to do, and there's a girl texting me who is squaring up to you.

(Y/N): Lol. But srsly tho. U need help, text me, and we can get Penny and her maybe-laser eyes terrorizing Paul in 2 seconds flat.

Kid: I'm good. Srsly.

(Y/N): (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Kid: Lol. I'm good tho.

Billy: Aw, bonding!

Lily: Well, I'm going to bed. I have to be out of the house before my parents get suspicious, and being up this late is obviously not helping.

Lily has left the chat.

Billy: Well, I'll go now 2. Lily is going 2 wake me up 2moro, and will be PISSED if I'm 2 tired 2 do anything.

Billy has left the chat.

(Y/N): Well, I actually do have school 2moro, so Imma go 2 bed. I'd like to meet Emma sometime if thats ok w/ u?

Kid: I think she'd like that. See u 2moro?

(Y/N): See u 2moro, u angsty preteen.

(Y/N) has left the chat.

Kid has left the chat.