Hey Guys, It's Been a Minute

Hello friends, foes, and anyone else who had the misfortune to stumble upon this fanfiction. It's me, I'm back, after a prolonged hiatus which I kind of thought would be the end of this book, I've returned. Cue the manic cackling and sudden flash of lightening.

I plan on editing (and in some places rewriting) this fanfiction eventually, with the gained maturity of about 7-8 months of both writing experience, and time for rethinking this. Fun fact, this disaster was the first narrative I actually thought through, put in the work for, and finished! Interesting how that goes, eh?

I do actually write other stories, ones that I had been putting off when I was still actively working on this fanfiction, but I'm not certain I want to post these on Wattpad just yet. Maybe though, who knows?

Back to the point of this- I didn't come back just to fill you in on what I've been doing, I had a question: would you guys be interested in x reader oneshots about these characters? Not necessarily from this time line, but if that's what you're into, I can do that too. I'm bored, I need writing practice, and I'm an attention whore, what can I say. I just can't seem to let this die out. 

So, what do you think? Would you be interested in oneshots?

Headcanons? 

Even a sequel, perhaps?

Let me know. And thanks for sticking around to read this disaster that I started in November of 2019. How nuts is that?