Choice A) (Nugget Ending)

( This was a really fun ending to write! After this, I'll do the continue the story, but after this chapter, all officially canon storyline ends, and me making it up begins / after the kiss, all canon is pretty much gone)

Your POV

You made up your mind, and leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. 

Que the sharp intake of breath from the watching crowd.

"The-the Pretty (Y/N)...has kissed Nugget's cheek....Nugget....Nugget...."

You weren't sure what to do now. Your decision making skills were impaired, you knew, but this seemed like the right choice...at the time. But was it?

"NUGGET IS SO HAPPY!!!!!"

Nugget squealed, through his arms around you in a tight hug. Your shoulder twinged with pain, but you didn't feel like telling Nugget that.

"Nugget has something he wishes to show the Pretty (Y/N)!"

Nugget said happily.

"See you guys later?"

You called to your friends.

"Yeah....I guess."

You couldn't piece together exactly why Kid seemed so angry. Maybe he was just tired. 

Before you could hear anyone else's responses though, you were dragged out of hearing range around to the back of the school by Nugget. He dropped to his knees in front of a small wooden box, which looked like it contained dirt.

Other then that, there was a small flower.

Nugget plucked it from the box, and held it out to you. You took it in your hands, and looked down at it. 

"It's beautiful Nugget. Thank you."

You said happily. There were lights dancing in front of your eyes.

"Nugget is happy the Pretty (Y/N) likes the flower."

Nugget said cheerfully.

And that was the last thing you heard before you passed out.

When you woke up, you were on your couch. You opened your eyes sleepily, and saw Nugget inches away from your face.

You tried to rub your eyes, but only one arm would cooperate. 

Nugget seemed to have tried to bandage the other one, and it was covered in gauze, bandages, and medical tape you assumed he'd found in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. 

It was also wrapped to your body, and therefore was completely immobile.

"The Pretty (Y/N) is awake!"

Nugget said joyfully.

"Yup."

"Nugget protected the Pretty (Y/N)'s home while the Pretty (Y/N) was asleep."

Nugget said proudly.

"..........what?"

"Two nasty children tried to enter the Pretty (Y/N)'s house! So Nugget chased them away with a frying pan."

Nugget explained.

"Nugget thinks they are still outside, but Nugget hasn't checked."

Oh god.

"Nugget, they were supposed to be here. I said they could stay here until the figured out how to get home."

You said tiredly. Nugget gave you a surprised look.