Choice A) (Monty Ending)

(I didn't publish this one for a while, just because I wasn't sure how to write this ending. One thing I'd like to add is that after a character's ending has passed, if you picked continue the story, they might continue to be important characters, but they will become platonic. Sorry if that annoys anybody. Also, I really didn't have a better way to write this, so 'I love you' will be the way, simply because I don't have a better, equally direct way to convey this ending. Also, sorry if this is not super long, just because I wasn't sure how to write this, and I was really excited to write the part 2 of Cain's Not Abel. Also, this will end on a cliffhanger, just so that the one shot later has somewhere to start )

Your POV

"I love you."

You blurted.

There was a silence. Even the maniacs wrestling around the table stopped, Carla sitting on Kid, while Felix had an arm around her neck.

You've screwed it up now this is gonna be so awkward holy crap shoot-

"You're kidding me."

Carla whispered.

It was that which broke the silence. 

Suddenly everyone was yelling, some at you, some at each other, but mostly at Monty.

You turned to him, expecting him to have his trademark grin, just in time to see Felix shove over his wheelchair. 

He fell in what seemed like slow motion, but you were rooted in place, unable to move to help him. When his arm hit the ground, he cried out in pain. You weren't a doctor, no matter how much Disney Channel you'd watched, but from the crooked angle of Monty's arm, and the way he was cradling it, you assumed it was broken.

You looked at Felix in horror, and saw his face contorted in rage.

But-he seemed so normal! I thought he might be okay! Like-like somebody I could actually be friends with!

But as you saw Monty twitching feebly on the ground, you realized that friendship issues would have to be saved for later.

"What the hell? What is wrong with you?"

You shouted, leaping forwards to help Monty. 

You realized that this would be difficult, when you discovered that for a small boy, he weighed enough to make picking him up and getting him back into his chair alone a problem. 

Alone because you were relatively sure that none of your friends would be helping you.

"Monty, Monty are you okay?"

You whispered.

Monty grimaced.

"Ah! Uhm, yeah. Gr-ah!-eat. Just great."

He mumbled.

"I'm sorry I'm such a burden. Ugh, I wish I could be more then dead weight."

He muttered, attempting to shift himself into a sitting position, which obviously failed considering his broken arm, and unusable legs.

Monty's POV (Not For Long, Though)

Dead weight. I'm being absolute dead weight. If I was normal, this wouldn't be happening. They'd think I was good enough for (Y/N). I'd think I was good enough for (Y/N). Yet, for some reason she likes me, and now I'm losing her all her friends.

BUT SHE LIKES ME, WHICH IS A START.

Monty still couldn't believe that you'd actually like him, when there were fancy rich people like Felix and Ted running around. Heck, when there were tragic heroes like Kid, or kindhearted, funny Billy, but for some reason you liked him.

But now here he was, showing you that he could do literally nothing on his own. 

And Back To Your POV

You frowned.

"You aren't dead weight."

You said.

Monty wouldn't look at you.

"Listen. I know you probably don't like me, buuuuut right now I'm trying to save you from an angry mob. So maybe do your existential crisis thing later, okay?"

You said impatiently. Monty smiled a little.

"Okay."

You looked around for a sympathetic face, but you couldn't find one. Nugget was lying on the table muttering, Penny was staring dumbstruck, Kid was yelling at Felix, Felix was yelling at Monty, and Carla was yelling. You couldn't go to find Lily or Billy, because you weren't sure Monty would be safe in the mob without you.

Okay, how am I going to do this?

Honestly, let's see if I can pick him up. 

But then I could drop him, and make the broken arm worse.

"Monty, I have a question."

You said finally.

"Ask away."

"If I were to pick you up, with a 50-50 chance that I'd drop you, would you be good with that?"

Monty paused.

"Those aren't great odds."

He murmured.

"Or, we could ask Felix to help me, with a 100% chance that you'd get dropped."

You suggested helpfully.

Monty laughed.

"Well then, let's see if the odds are in our favor."

(Sorry that it ended like that, but I have an idea of the one shot I'm gonna do, and it means that it has to end here. Monty is still going to be a big part of the story though. It might take a while to publish Choice B), just because it's going to be very, very, long.)