Castle Von Emma and Kid

( This chapter will be kinda dramatic. WARNING: There will be serious fighting in this chapter plus some light gore. Don't read if that makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, I've decided that the antagonists in this story are Penny's Mom, Mr Huxley, and Paul, because honestly Paul is just the worst.)

Your POV

It wasn't until you were right outside their house, that you remembered about Kid's Stepdad.

"What about your stepfather?"

You asked, feeling slightly worried.

Emma shivered.

"She has a point."

She mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

Kid sighed.

"Paul isn't the boss. He'll just have to deal with (Y/N)."

Emma squared her shoulders, and nodded with what you assumed was her brave face.

"Let's do this."

The fact that their afraid to bring people into the house is sad. People shouldn't have to live like this.

Waiiiiiiiiit.

You quickly pulled out your phone.

(Y/N): I'm going to a friends house. Will text when I'm coming home.

"All good! Mom knows I'm at a friends house. I also conveniently didn't tell her about the creep in your house."

Emma gave you a wavery smile, before inhaling deeply, and opening the door.

Anti-climactic.

Paul wasn't at home. Or, he was passed out somewhere. It didn't really matter.

You, Kid, and Emma all exhaled at the exact same time.

"Phew. I mean, hey! I could totally best him in a fight one-armed! Do it all the time! Yup, that's me. Righter of wrongs, vanquisher of assholes, saver of Kid and (Y/N)!"

Emma said, before grabbing your arm, barely giving you time to kick off your shoes before dragging you up the stairs.

"You have to share her!"

Kid shouted up after Emma.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!"

Emma shouted back over her shoulder.

"You didn't find her!"

Emma laughed, before dragging you into a room with a sign on the door that said: 

You think for a few seconds, before looking over at her.

"So, why Oklahoma?"

You asked wryly.