Choice B) (Continue The Story)

(Okay, you know when I mentionned Damien and Astrid and Freya and Ella and all those people back in chapter numero uno? Yeah, that was on purpose. Just gonna point that out, as it's going to be important pretty soon)

Your POV

You glared at him. He looked nervous, and you could tell there was some pain-maybe even remorse? No, not possible-in his expression.

You shook your head in disgust, and turned back towards the house.

"Leave. Or stay. I don't particularly care."

You snapped.

"I'll be back in a second."

You stepped back through the door.

"Ted"

You said carefully. Ted looked over at you.

"Yes?"

"There's somebody here who I think wants to talk to you."

You saw his face go white.

"W-who?"

You sighed.

"I-I guess it might be best if you see for yourself, and decided whether you want to talk with them or not. If you don't, I'll make them leave. If you do, go ahead."

Billy gave you a questioning look, but you just shook your head.

Ted followed you obligingly, which made you feel kind of guilty about springing Felix on him.

Ted put his hand on the doorknob, but before he did, you made on last effort to deter him.

"Remember, if you don't want to talk to-"

You started, but Ted cut you off.

"(Y/N), thank you, I appreciate your concern, but I do want to talk to....whoever it is."

He said shortly. You nodded mutely, and he opened the door. 

You saw a wave of sorrow cross Felix's face. Ted grimaced.

"Hello, brother."

He said in a hollow voice.

"How's being the sole heir going? Everything you wanted?"

Felix shuddered. Ted's eyes seemed to be looking straight into him. 

"Teddy I-"

Felix tried, his voice strained.

"Oho, don't 'Teddy' me. Believe me, I've half a mind to punch you right here, but it'd attract too much attention. Was it you that sent out the agents?"

Ted snarled. You'd never heard him this angry. He sounded like, well, Felix.

"No."

Felix said, not looking at him.

"Then why are they after my friends?"

Ted retorted. Felix looked at him this time.

"Teddy-Ted-Theodore? I know I'm the last person you want to see, and that is well earned, but there is something I need to-"

"No!"

Ted shouted.

"No! There is nothing you need to tell any of us! Go home Felix! If you had to kill me to be the sole heir, or whatever other dumbass reason you might have had, at least go enjoy it! Don't kill me for something you decide later you don't even want!"

Ted took a step forwards, and Felix took one backwards.

"I-I can't go home-"

Felix stuttered. Rain began pouring from the skies, but neither boy seemed to take much notice.