Froyo, The Solution To Almost Everything Ever

(There will be some POV jumping, just a warning)

Kid's POV

It was satisfying actually, to see the look of fear on her face. The dependence she had on him from information was fantastic.

No wonder Monty likes selling things.

Having people depend on you for things was fun.

But he couldn't squash that part of him that wanted to spill everything to her, just so that she would stop looking so worried.

But it made no sense at all because he barely even knew (Y/N). So why should he care if she was scared? She should be scared!

We're not in kindergarten anymore! Life is scary! She needs to get used to it!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he still felt badly about it.

Ugh, I'm dragging this random girl straight into my issues. This isn't her job! She's not my mother, she shouldn't have to deal with my shit!

"WHAT?"

He bristled.

(Y/N) was glaring at him with a look of pure anger.

"You will not threaten my friends."

She snarled.

"Now explain, before I stab you with a pencil."

Your POV

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I just sounded like a delinquent! Where did that come from?

Says the girl who beat up a guy a week ago.

Well, it sounded menacing until the pencil part.

It seemed to have the desired effect though, because Kid looked a lot more willing to have a reasonable conversation with you now.

"Have you noticed how only a few people actually stand out in your memory?"

You blinked. Kid's question threw you off guard.

"I mean, yeah. I guess."

You said slowly.

"You remember the other people, and remember they were there. You may have even talked to a few of them, but only Monty, Ted, Felix, Carla, Ozzy, Penny, Smokey, Stevie, Cindy, Jerome, Nugget and me stand out in your memory. Unless you've somehow met Lily and Billy already."

He added.

You racked your brain, but all you could really pull out was memories of the people he had just mentioned.

"Wait.... Smokey?"

"The Hall Monitor. The one who-"

"Smokes. Yeah. But he told me his name was Charlie-"

"Wow. He told you that? He's never let anyone call him anything other then Smoke-"

"Well, maybe he likes me better then yo-"

"Is this the game of interrupting each other?"

You both stood in silence for a few seconds, before bursting into giggles.

Kid's POV

I see why everyone else already fell for her.

BUT NOT ME.

She was giggling like an idiot, and he realized he was too.

He tried to pull himself together, but he was just falling apart.