Golden Boy Returns!

(Fair warning, ending are coming in fast now, just because this story is in fact coming to a close. Not right now, just in a few chapters, because after I do all the endings I might do an epilogue, and then the extra endings I promised. I have some ideas about that, but I'll just show you my ideas when the time comes)

Your POV

You detangled yourself from Billy's arms, and stumbled over to the phone. 

"If you hear someone that sounds super formal, or british, hang up."

Smokey said with a sigh.

You picked up the phone, and with some one handed effort you wrestled it up to ear level. 

"Hello?"

You said tentatively.

"Hello, is this Ms (L/N)?"

A female's voice said. Her words reminded you that you hadn't seen your mother for a considerable amount of time. Days, in fact. You leaned away from the phone for a second.

"Have you guys seen my mom, while I was asleep?"

They all shook their heads.

You cleared your throat, and with an attempt to imitate your mother, you said.

"Um, yes, uh, dearie?"

Smokey clapped a hand over his mouth, but his shaking shoulders were a bit of a telltale sign that he was laughing.

The person on the other line seemed equally amused.

"Right. Theodore (L/N) has been released from our care today. Do to the, uh, circumstances, we will be driving him over. You will have to sign some paperwork, and then the care of your nephew will be transferred to you. The address we were given from your daughter is (Y/H/A). Is this correct?"

"Yes?"

You said in a fake falsetto.

"We should be outside in about 15 minutes."

"I'll be waiting, dearie!"

You squeaked. You heard the woman on the other line hang up, and you put down the phone.

To which your friends exploded with euphoria.

"Dearie?"

Kid screamed.

"My ribs!"

You folded your arm.

"Could you have done any better?"

You snapped.

"Yes!"

After putting up with their laughter for another five minutes, your patience gave out.

"Who's pretending to be my mom?"

You shouted finally. 

Everyone looked at you, in utter silence for a few seconds.

"Oh shit."

Time skip, brought to you by my lack of energy

Exactly 14 minutes later, 'your mother' stood at your front door step, talking to a woman dressed in white. Your quote on quote 'mother' happened to be Penny on Smokey's back, the two of them wearing the largest coat you could find, which just barely kept them looking like one person.

You and your friends watched from the window, as they talked. Penny was chosen because she had the best diction, and was female, and not discernably (Y/N), and Smokey was chosen because he was fucking tall.