Choice C) (Continue The Story)

(Alright, so in this chapter I had to POV jump considerably, and describe Theresa and Ella and those people, so I'm mainly going off of @EmmyTheGachaFreak 's Gacha designs of them, with my own sort of spin on them. If you wanna go check out Emmy's designs, you can find a link to the book she features them in is in the chapter Trust. Thanks again for the designs, my talented friend!)

Your POV

However much both food and body temperature were important, you figured planning had to come first, even if it was fUCKING FREEZING AND YOU WERE FUCKING HUNGRY.

Mopily, you shuffled over to Kid.

"So. What's our plan for tomorrow?"

Kid froze.

"I.....thought...you had a plan."

Kid said sheepishly.

You sighed.

"I have a plan, in the least plan-ish sense of the word."

You mumbled.

"I just hoped you had a better idea."

"Nope."

Kid said, yawning.

"So let's hear it. Your plan. Aaaaand go."

You laughed quietly.

"Well-"

"I HAVE A PLAN."

Buggs shouted.

"WE BLOW THE PLACE UP, STEAL (Y/N)'S MOM BACK IN THE CHAOS, AND BOOM NO MORE PROBLEM."

Felix looked mildly sick, Ted hadn't reacted, but the most surprising reaction was that of Lily. She had a pondering expression on her face, as if considering the logistics of blowing up a mansion.

"OR,"

Kid suggested loudly.

"WE LISTEN TO (Y/N)'S PLAN."

"Hear hear."

Someone murmured.

"Alright."

You sighed.

"My plan is to wait-"

"BOOOOOOOOOO."

Buggs shouted. You glared at him.

"-until tomorrow. My other friends are gonna meet at the treehouse, and me I'm going to be there. If all goes well, we'll meet back here, and go over the rest of the plan with them-"

"The rest of the plan being...?"

Stevie asked nervously.

"NEXT PERSON TO INTERUPPT ME GETS THROWN OUT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES."

You screamed. You didn't actually mean it probably, but it had the desired effect, and everyone shut up.

"Good. Now who's ready to hear the plan wITH ZERO INTERUPPTIONS?"

Theresa's POV

It had been a while. 

Usually, pickpocketing was a breeze. A practice. But then again, she hadn't pickpocketed anything in a while, and now she was running from an angry priest.

That would be a story (Y/N) would like.

Theresa thought cheerfully.

'How I Got Chased Down The Street By An Angry Priest'