Is Carla The Devil? (We'll Never Know)

(I guess I sort of lied about the slow updates thing, cause in an hour I wrote 2 full parts, and am starting a third.)

Your POV

"Oh! Um, thanks?"

Carla wore a green sweatshirt with a green shirt, with her brown hair in a high ponytail.

"You really gave Buggs a spin! I doubt I've seen him that flustered since kindergarten!"

Carla reminded you of Theresa, but more of cool, level-headed kind of person.

"Your new. I can help you know who's cool, and who's a dunce."

"You know who you remind me of?"

You ask her.

"Who?"

"Info-chan. From Yandere Simulator."

Carla barked a laugh.

"I guess I am a little like her."

She chuckled.

You scanned the field. Buggs was stewing near the gate. There was a girl who looked hella pissed, wearing a pink dress with pigtails, and then there was a girl in a blue dress. Your eyes lingered on her. There was nothing inherently wrong  with her, but that was the creepy part. She was too perfect. Too symmetrical. She didn't look like she ever blinked, and she was standing stiffly, and perfectly straight. 

"Who's she?"

You asked Carla, gesturing to the girl.

"She looks like a robot."

Carla's eyes darted to her, and back to you.

"Steer clear of Penny."

She said in a voice that was more scary then yelling. Her screaming it would have made it sound less ominous. Less... lethal.

"Why?"

You ask. Carla being afraid of someone must mean that they are a force to be reckoned with.

Carla grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you close.

"Because if you don't you could die. She's a walking metal detector, with laser beam eyes."

"Your kidding. People don't have laser bean eyes."

 You scoffed.

Carla laughed a low, humorless laugh.

"That would be true if she were human. She's an android. Her 'mom', the principal, has a remote control to her. So do all the other teachers. Wait.... Do you have any.... contraband  on you?"

Her eyes flashed.

"Pshh, no!"

You said.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good. That would be a death sentence."

You looked back at Penny. She waved at you.

"Ha! Very funny. She seems fine! Not an android!"

Carla frowned.

"Fine then. If your soooo brave, you go talk to her."

You gulped.

My big fat mouth.

"F-fine then! I guess I will!"

Carla had an odd look on her face. Suprised, presumably. Angry, probably. And, just maybe... A little worried?

No way! She didn't think I'd do it, did she? She might be my friend if I do this. She might think I'm cool. Oof, that was cringey.

"Yeah! I'll go talk to her-right-now."

You say, realizing that now you actually had to talk to a maybe-android. 

Now or never.

As you walked over to Penny, she jumped.

"Hi."

You say awkwardly.

"My name is (Y/N)."