Choice B) Truth or Dare pt 2. (Ozzy Ending)

(Again, this isn't going to clear everything up. When I end up writing the one shots for these, Ozzy's is going to be likely first, simply because there is a lot I'm going to need to clear up, considering he has a FRICKING GIRLFRIEND ALREADY, but yeah. I do apologize, because that will probably happen way later. Then again, with this crazy quarantine thing happening, I will likely end up writing way more then usual, since I'm basically drawing, sleeping, or eating ALL. DAY. Also, sorry I published Choice B) first, it's just because I mixed up A and B, and accidentally wrote this one first. Also, I just realized that Ozzy is also a tsundere. Darnit, now I have to write about two tsunderes. Nothing against tsunderes, I just wanted all different personalities)

Your POV

Ozzy looked at you expectantly. 

You looked at Emma, considering how much of a threat she was to Ozzy's well being.

"Well come on, we don't have all night."

He huffed.

You continued peering at Emma.

"Ugh, if you won't stop ogling the little girl, I'll just pick by myself."

"You make me sound like a creep."

You quipped, immediately looking away.

"Truth. Or. Dare?"

He snapped.

"Uh, pick dare."

You responded, unsure whether Emma would take advantage of this new power or not.

"Okay, dare."

Ozzy said, looking slightly worried. You wondered if he or Nugget had ever played Truth or Dare before. In fact, none of the people here, with the exception of maybe Carla seemed to have many friends.

Emma cackled. You couldn't call it anything else. She made that cackle-y sound a witch would make right before she turns you into an earwig.

She scooted over, and whispered something in Ozzy's ear.

"Ew, no! Unsanitary! Also I can't! I have A GIRLFRIEND."

Emma whispered something else.

"GERMS."

Emma cackled again, and then whispered a final thing, before getting up, closing the blinds, turning off the hall lights,  and flipping the switch to the lights of the living room. Plunging the room into complete. Darkness. Argh.

"Hey!"

"What the-?"

"That's my FACE!"

"Get off me!

"Snurgldf."

That final noise, you assumed was Jerome waking up. Which, considering nobody could see, was a problem.

Right as you were about to alert everyone to this impending problem, you felt lips on your cheek, some rustling, and the lights coming back on.

The first thing you saw was tomato red Ozzy directly in front of you, and a pleased looking Emma.

"Well, I was originally testing if that would annoy my brother, but this is waaaaaaaay better."

The End.

(Of this ending. If you picked A), that should be out soon)