Oh Dear

(Yes, Jerome will be included in this chapter, as he has gotten almost no attention this entire time. Also, not sure why, but I'm getting a tsundere vibe form Jerome, so that's pretty much how I'm going to write him.)

Your POV

The first person to arrive was Ted, and, to your surprise, he was alone.

"No Felix?"

You asked, surprised.

Ted laughed.

"Yeah. Our Butler didn't tell him who the call was from. I decided to come anyways. I'm never invited to stuff."

"Welcome!!!"

Emma was up, and she hugged Ted. He seemed kind of embarrassed.

"Hi!"

He said.

Kid was sulking, although you didn't blame him. He'd had to run away from his homicidal drunk step father with his injured little sister, which seriously had to suck. Heck, it hadn't been great for you either, but it must have hit him pretty hard.

He walked in, and it hit you that he must think your house is tiny compared to his mansion. 

"Your house-it's really nice."

He said to you.

You blinked.

"Huh?"

He smiled slightly at you.

"It feels... lived in. It's cool. I mean, my house is like a big maze. When he was little I got lost a lot. Our Butler always had to come get me."

He laughed a little at that last part, and you giggled.

"My house is for sure not big enough to get lost in. Unless you go into the basement. That place is dark, and it's a mess, because my Mom hates the spiders that live there."

It was true. The basement was super creepy (Sorry if you don't have a basement/ have a nice basement. This part I had to make up). You'd debated cleaning it before, but although you weren't afraid of spiders, they weren't your favorite thing either, and there were a bajillion of them in your basement. Plus they were huge.

"I'm not going to go visit the spiders, thank you very much."

Ted said quickly, and went to sit down.

Ted is afraid of spiders. Hmmm. Good to know.

After some pleasant small talk between you, Ted, and Emma, of which you tried to involve Kid, who blatantly ignored you.

Eventually, the doorbell rang, and Lily, Billy, and Monty were all in front of the door.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

You said.

"My people!"

"(Y/N)! What is even happening? Billy just said we were going somewhere, and then suddenly we're here!"

Lily said.

"Eh. She might've said we had to stay safe, because 'oh no, what if we get caught, worried older sister noises'."

Billy told you.

"'Older sister noises'?"

You asked.

"I don't think that's a thing."

Lily muttered.

"I'm almost sure that's not a thing."