Choice B) (Buggs Ending)

(I'm trying really hard to get choices b and c out this weekend because this week at school is gonna be pretty chaotic, so fair warning, updates will probably be coming out on weekends now, simply because I have minimal time during the week. I'm actually kinda proud of this chapter, just because I wasn't quite sure how to write it, and pulled it off pretty well. This might be a lot of repeat from the Penny chapter, but I can't really avoid that)

Your POV

"Buggs, you little shit, you're coming with me."

You snapped. Kid looked aghast.

"WHAT?"

Buggs rolled his eyes and stomped over.

In an attempt to avoid arguing with Kid over your choice of partner, you shouted

"BYE!"

And pulled Buggs with you out the door. You slammed the door behind you with such force you were mildly surprised it didn't fall off the hinges. 

You laughed awkwardly.

"Let's go?"

He rolled his eyes again, and walked away.

"I doubt you know where you're going!"

You called after him. He stopped, and came stomping right back, not looking at you.

"Just by the way, we're going right."

You said, crossing your arms. He made a noise that sounded like a cross between a snort and a sigh. The two of you set off, neither looking at the other.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Buggs coughed.

"So. Uh, (Y/N), right?"

You looked at him.

"Yep. That's me. What's up?"

He made another cough noise.

"Uh, why did you pick me?"

You sighed. 

"Because I'd rather you didn't strangle Nugget-"

He sighed.

"-and I'd rather he didn't poison you."

You finished. He paused.

"Oh. Cool, I guess."

Another silence.

"Uh......"

What he said next both surprised you, and seemed like it caused him physical pain to say it.

"You'reprettycoolyouknow."

You blinked.

"What?"

He flushed.

"I mean tough. You're pretty tough, I guess."

You smiled.

"Thanks."

"For a girl, I mean."

He snapped. You raised your eyebrows.

"You say to the girl who beat your ass on the first day."

You quipped. He went slightly redder.

"Shut up!"

You laughed.

"B-besides, you probably aren't so scary now that you can't use a fucking arm!"

He bit back, barely concealing his stutter. You shrugged.