The Laser Pointer Of Penny Saving-ness

(This is going to be great. We are going to save our homicidal BFF with a laser pointer)

Your POV

Everyone gaped at Monty.

He looked back.

"Here."

He said, handing Nugget the laser pointer.

Even Nugget looked confused.

"Monty"

You said slowly.

"Would you mind explaining what this does?"

Monty sighed.

"It's a laser pointer."

He said.

You bit your lip.

"Monty, that is in no way helpful. What the actual heck."

Emma said.

"Hey! That is totally helpful! A  controlled laser could open Penny easily while causing minimal damage!"

Monty shot back.

A silence.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. It's an actual laser that you made."

Billy said.

"Duh."

Monty said, in voice that sounded all together too sassy for the completely reasonable circumstances of which you had been confused.

"Press the button on the side to turn on the laser. Press it again to turn it off."

Monty said, looking at Nugget.

Nugget grinned crookedly and nodded.

I like Nugget. I really do. But are we sure we trust him with this laser pointer?

Before you could voice you concern, Nugget walked forwards, and made a hole in your ceiling.

Nugget turned the laser off before it did too much damage. Albeit, other then the hole in the ceiling.

"Nugget apologizes."

Nugget said, laughing slightly. He shuffled closer, and nudged Penny with his foot.

Nothing happened (anti climactic?).

Everyone let out a collective sigh of relief.

Nugget turned on the laser, and cut a square out of the back of her dress so you wouldn't have to undress her, and then of the metal beneath. He traced the marks a few times to be sure, and then gripped the metal square to pull it up.

He squealed.

Everyone jumped at him.

"Nugget apologizes. The metal was very warm, and burnt poor Nugget's hands."

Nugget explained, placing the slightly sizzling metal on the rug.

The rug caught fire.

"HOLY SHIT. OH MY GOD, SOMEONE GO GET WATER!"