/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡/

One more day.

My mom doesn't know I will be leaving tomorrow. And I don't plan on telling her. There's been countless times where she's been trying to apologize but just ends up making everything worse.

George still has no clue what's going on even though I'm barely keeping myself from telling him.

"Bitch- the fuck you starin at??" Minx asked, waving her hands in front of me.

"Oh shit sorry." I laughed, I was zoned out, staring outside the window.

"Okay well we're here, get out of the car." She said, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the door.

Minx agreed to bring me downtown to get a gift for George.

"I don't know why you need to get a gift for him." She mumbled, stuffing her keys in her pockets.

"I'm gonna see him in the first time in 2 months AND his birthday is in a few days." I explained.

"I'm sure seeing you would be enough for him. I mean look at you, you're sexy as fuck dude." She laughed, looking me up and down in a seductive way.

"Oh stop it." I laughed sarcastically.

We passed by different shops, checking inside them to see if there was anything remotely interesting.

"Hey how about this." She smiled, holding up two shot glasses that had Minecraft creeper faces imprinted on them.

"Why the fuck would I get that?" I wheezed.

"So you guys can get shitfaced together! It's very romantic. You should try it." She smirked, stuffing the glasses into my hands.

"I am not gonna buy this." I grinned, walking towards checkout.

"Yeah that's what I thought ." Minx sneered, as I walked out of the store with a bag full of two shot glasses.

It was around 2pm and the sun was blistering hot. We had to take multiple breaks sitting inside a random store to cool down before we moved on.

"Fuck, I'm hungry." She groaned, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

We both agreed to go into an Icecream shop. She was very ecstatic when it came to the variety of icecream flavors.

"Should I get vanilla or chocolate? No that's too basic. How about moosetracks? Or black cherry? Fuck it I'm getting both."

I just sat back and laughed at her enthusiasm and ate my vanilla icecream quietly. After she paid for hers, a tall man walked into the shop, along with another guy behind him. They were wearing the football varsity jackets over their plain white tees.

"Shit. We gotta go." Minx whispered to me.

"Why?" I asked, not really sure on who the guys were.

"That's fucking Schlatt. Now let's go." She ordered through her teeth.

I nodded and we tried walking out without coming in contact with him but that soon failed when Schlatt grabbed onto Minx's shoulder.

"Minx! How's it goin girl?" He beamed.

"Let go of me fucker." She mumbled.

"It's been so long! Don't you miss me?" He laughed, pulling her into an uncomfortable hug.

"Don't you wanna meet my new friend?" He said, letting go of her and pulling the other boy beside him.

"This is Ted. Great guy." He smiled, patting the back of Teds shoulder.