/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒/

4 hours.

The ticking of the clock on the wall. The whispering and soft conversations around the classroom. The light tapping of pencils against the desks. Even though it was almost silent, it seemed so loud.
My leg bounced up and down as I waited dreadfully for the clock to reach the end of the hour.

It was in the middle of Spanish class, we were taking an exam. I finished writing down the last sentence when I felt someone brush pass me. I looked up and saw a girl walking to the front of the classroom, she had blonde hair and blue dye at the ends, exactly what Minx described of Sally.

When she turned back to walk to her desk, I got a glimpse of her face. Minx was right, she is perfect.
I turned around in my desk and found Alex staring at her with heart eyes popping out of his sockets.

He eventually caught me staring and gave me a dirty yet embarrassed look. I stifled a laugh and turned back to the front of the classroom.

"Okay class, you may be dismissed, have a good rest of your day! I'll see you tomorrow." The teacher announced, folding her tests in a neat pile at her desk.

When everyone piled out of the classroom, Alex pulled me aside.

"Aye man, you didn't see shit." He tried to say sternly but was failing due to the tiny laugh in his throat.

"Yeah yeah, I am now blind." I laughed, covering my eyes and walking away, earning a laugh from Alex.

My success was soon ruined by me ramming into someone as my hands were still stupidly placed over my eyes.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, are you okay??" A soft voice asked.

I looked up and found a slightly taller guy. He had brown hair that flowed onto his forehead slightly and rectangular glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. He wore a black hoodie with a red rim.

"I'm okay! That was my fault anyway." I laughed, trying to block out the distant hollers from Alex behind me.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" He asked, he sounded hurt. He walked up to Alex who immediately stopped laughing.

"Oh shit I know you!" Alex yelled.

"Language! Stop laughing, she could've been hurt!"

"Oh my god Bad, calm down you wuss. She's fine!" Alex reassured, resting his hand on Bad's shoulder.

"Fuck this is awkward. Y/n, this is Bad. Bad, this is Y/n." Alex sighed, introducing us to each other. Bad corrected him for another language quietly.

I shook Bad's hand and he gave a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you Y/n! I like that name a lot."

"Thankyou!-" I was cut off by Alex.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Y/n. I need to talk to you seriously for a sec." Alex said, pointing his eyes at the hallway corner where no one else was.

"Okay, Nice meeting you Bad!" I called as I followed Alex. He gave a kind wave and continued down the hallway.

"Is it actually happening or am I just losing my mind." He sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"You're fucking leaving?! Who am I gonna text "good morning hoe" to now!"

"Alex you dumbass, it's not like i'm dying, you can still text me."

"Yeah but I won't be able to see your stupid face whenever you see me, you always seem so fed up with me, it's great." He laughed.

"Niki seems fed up with you most of the time." I suggested.