/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜/

TW: sexual assault, alcohol abuse‼️

-George's Pov-

I could feel my own blood coursing through my veins. My mind spinning but I could see clearly.
I twirled the glass in my hands, watching as the brown liquid created a whirlpool. It's so simple yet so mesmerizing to watch.

Y/n said she would be right back and for me to stay. Not like I want to go anywhere else. I sou a round in my stool, giggling as I spun round and round. Now the room was spinning. I couldn't see so clearly now.

The spinning slowed down before coming to a stop. My shoulders slumped, annoyed. I was now facing out of the room, gazing into the living room where bright lights and colors I didn't recognized lived. I could see one familiar figure, seemed to be dancing.
Oh, Karl.

He was moving every bone in his body, dancing to the muffled beat. My tired eyes zoned out from Karl's view and gazed into another. She was looking back at me. I could see bright blue eyes staring me down. I squinted to see more clearly.
Delilah.

I spun back around in my seat, scoffing to let her know to fuck off as if she could hear me.
I took the shiny glass, swirling the liquid around before taking another sip.

"Why are you alone? Wheres Y/n?" A voice asked, sitting down on the stool beside me.

I looked beside me, catching Delilah smiling brightly next to me. I immediately rolled my eyes and turned away from her again.

"She's helping Clay with something, she should be back soon." I said quietly, not wanting to talk to her.

"I can keep you company for now." She grinned.

My dizzy eyes gazed into hers, pure hatred boiling inside me but I couldn't stand without wobbling all over the place. My head spun, my throat dry. The only thing calming my throat was the cool liquid of alcohol.

"I'm good." I muttered, finishing off the rest of the glass, giving a sour face as I set down the cup with a clink.

"Sounds like someone's grumpy." She teased, pouting her bottom lip out. "Do you want another glass?"

As much as I disliked this girl, I did want one more glass for the night. I feel I'm gonna regret deeply what I'm about to say.

"Just one more."

She gave a light smirk and got up from the stool, exiting into the kitchen. I looked behind me into the living room, looking for any sign of Y/n. Just a crowd of horny, drunk teenagers danced close together filled the room.

God this is the last party i'm going to.

"Here you are!" Delilah smiled, sliding the glass across the counter.

I nodded, the same annoyed frown across my lips and picked up the clear glass, revealing honey brown liquid inside. I was hoping for the colorful drink but this will do.
I held it under my nose, checking for any distinct smell, but only the smell of mint and liquor filled my senses.

I took one sip, immediately cringing at the strong taste.

"What's wrong Georgie? Is it too strong for you?"

I gave an annoyed glare. It's not that I wanted to impress her, but I don't want to come off as weak either.
"No, I'm fine."

"Sure thing." She grinned, taking the rest of her drink down her throat.

Why do I suddenly feel competitive. Like I need to prove something to this woman. My body took control over my mind, taking the glass and downing the rest of the cool liquid down my throat.
Already regretting it.