/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒/

DONT START THE SONG ABOVE UNTIL I TELL YOU, TRUST ME ;))) Best with headphones
CW: spicy topics, substances

~

"Your birthdays not over yet." I smirked, pushing off his chest and walking towards my suitcase."

~

"What do you mean?" He asked as I shuffled around in my suitcase.

"I have one more present for you." I grinned, hiding the glasses behind my back.

"And that is?.."

I revealed the shot glasses in my hands, handing them to him. His eyes widened and he almost bursted out laughing.

"Where did you find these?!" He cackled.

"Minx picked them out but I thought it would be funny to actually buy them." I shrugged.

"Well we can't waste them cmon." He grinned, holding my wrist gently and leading me out of the room and down the stairs.

I sat at the counter, waiting patiently for him to unlock the alcohol cabinet. I watched as his fingers effortlessly turned the knob to the correct number and immediately spinning it into the opposite direction, landing on the next number precisely.

"My stupid fucking parents think I don't know the password by now." He chuckled, turning the lock and eventually cranking it open.

He pulled out a cold bottle of whiskey and set it down on the counter with a loud clink. I could see my reflection in the shine of the glass, the golden liquid stirring around inside.

He took a glass and poured it halfway full then slid across the counter over to me. He took his own and poured himself some, setting the whiskey bottle aside.

"Bottoms up?" I grinned
"Shut up." He rolled his eyes and took the shot.

We both gave sour faces as we set the glasses back down on the countertop.

"Fuck- that is strong." I coughed.

"Can you not handle it?" He grinned sarcastically.

"You're a fucking dick." I rolled my eyes, earning a small laugh from him as I poured myself another.

We both took another one, it wasn't as strong as the last time. My eyes widened at the sudden buzz in my brain, making my heart all fuzzy. I glanced over at George and he was drawing his finger all over his phone next to the speaker.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Playing some music."

He finally started up the song which was 'Sway' by Micheal Bublé.

"Really? This song?" I laughed.

"Yes. This song. Now dance with me." He smiled, pulling me off the chair from with my hands.

The trumpets of the song started echoing throughout the kitchen as he pulled my body close by my waist and his other hand intertwined with mine. I rested my free hand around his neck as we began to sway with the music.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me
Make me sway

"Isn't this romantic." He hummed, resting his chin on my head.

"No this is stupid."

"Don't lie to me." He grinned, twirling me around and pulling my back against him.

His arms crossed around my stomach and his chin rested on my shoulder. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, taking in the vibe. My hands held his over my stomach, my thumb drawing light circles against his wrists.