/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡/

The echoing sounds of  running footsteps on the wet pavement filled my ears. George's face came into view through the window along with Clay and Nick slightly behind. George looked worried as he approached the front door peeking through the small window. His eyes widened at the scene and swung the door open. The door hit my dads head causing him to stumble but he caught himself holding onto the wall. George took the chance and hurried to me. Sliding onto his knees next to me, he gently grabbed my hand helping me up.

"G-george", I weakly cried between sniffles, struggling to stand on my feet.

"Y/n, it's gonna be ok, I got you." He assured me putting his arm around me helping me outside.

Clay and Nick stormed into the house face to face with my dad. Their faces, boiled with anger as Nick began yelling curses at him.
My dad puffed up his chest and began stepping closer to them looking ready for a fight.
Clay stepped up and pushed my dad by his chest firmly. "What are you gonna do? huh?", Clay growled before pushing him again with more force causing him to stumble. My dad fell hitting hard on the ground. Clay stood there, like an alpha of a wolf pack. He glared at him with anger in his ember green eyes.
"Who the fuck are yo-" He was interrupted by the tall boy, "No, who the fuck are you, who do you think you are treating your own fucking daughter like this, You deserve to be in prison, not just prison. You deserve to be in hell."

Clay scoffed and signaled Nick to follow him outside. Nick glared at my dad before turning back outside flipping my dad off with both of his hands, Nick yelled "fuck you" before slamming the front door.

George's pov

"sry gtg bye"

I repeated her last words in the Minecraft chat in my head as the screen read 'You were disconnected from the world'
A wave of worry washed through my body as I remembered how mad her dad gets. Remembering what had happened earlier in the day, I figured her dad got home, predicting he wasn't happy. I leaned back in my chair, fiddling with my fingers and looking up at the ceiling. 'I have to do something, what if her dad.....' I shuddered at the thought before pulling out my phone and texted Clay and Nick for backup.

A text from Clay saying he was outside of my house startled me as I paced around my room. Throwing the curtains open revealing the rainy night sky along with Clays headlights in the street. I quietly popped open my window being careful not to slip or make any noise. The drop from my roof to the ground wasn't that far so I could make it without any injuries.

I explained as best as i could to the boys about what was happening, or so what i thought was happening. The car pulled into the driveway. We all stepped out of the car, me being the quickest to step out and go up closer to the home.

As I hurried up to the front door I could see y/n through the small window of the big wooden door. Her face, bruised with blood dripping down her nose. Her eyes, a bright shade of red with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her hair, spread out on the floor as the laid there, helpless. Her eyes found mine. With Clay and Nick running up to me I didn't hesitate for anything, I swung the door open managing to hit her dad. It was an accident but I obviously could care less. Running over to her, I helped her up guided her out of the hell hole called 'home'.
Clay and Nick handled with her father.

Y/ns pov

George led me outside in the light rain back to the car. His arms around me made me feel safe. This feeling that I could trust someone, a feeling that allowed me to be comfortable. While I sat in the backseat with him next to me in the middle, he held my hand, rubbing his thumb gently back and forth. I laid my tired head on his shoulder.
"Why did you come?" I quietly asked.
"Because I care, I knew you were in trouble and I couldn't just sit there." He responded softly placing his head on mine. A small smile appeared on my face. I noticed Clay and Nick walking out the door with my dad sitting on the floor, his faced looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Nick asked as he said in the passenger seat turning to face me.
"The fuck do you think?" Clay blurted out.
"Did you see what just happened? Of course she's not ok." He argued. Nick looked down at his feet.
Clay sighed while turning to face me.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry, things will get better, I promise."
I smiled at Clays kind words and nodded, "Thank you guys, you dummies are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I chuckled wiping a few tears from my eyes.