/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥/

I wake up at 6am doing my usual morning routine, shower, do makeup, get dressed, and eat. Usually I had trouble getting up this early in the morning but I was too excited to see George because of the events from last night. Remembering his smile I blushed softly. 'Was I crushing?' I thought for a second. 'Maybe'

As I showed up at the front doors of the school and met up with Jamie and Lily. We were all at my locker talking and laughing when I noticed George walk by, he glances at me grinning.He was wearing a grey hoodie along with some black jeans, His dark brown hair was combed slightly to the side. I smiled back at him giving a little wave. Lily noticed and turned her head to see what I was looking at. She noticed George and snapped her head back looking at me with a smirk.

"Don't say it", I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Looks like y/n has a little secret shes not telling us", Lily said teasing me.

"Huh?", Jamie looked up clueless on what was going on.

"Nothing, he's-" I paused for a minuet looking down.

"He's what?" Lily begged.

"He's just a a friend." I smiled shrugging.

"Bull shit! I saw your little red cheeks as you waved at him, you can't even try to hide it." She said confidently.

"Lily I'm serious, he's just a friend."

"Sureee y/n" Lily said laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Wait who are we talking about?" Jamie asked again still clueless.

As the bell rang I quickly leaned off the locker hurrying down the hall waving goodbye. They both looked at me in confusion waving softly. I felt butterflies fluttering around inside me as I walked into the classroom. As I sat down I noticed a girl in the back of the class glaring at me. Her name was Delilah Roberts, the most annoying, bitchy, and somehow the most popular girl in our grade. She had long blonde hair with bright blue eyes and many freckles covering her nose and cheeks. Her looks were the only thing giving her popularity. No one seemed to see the evil side of her. She's also that kind of girl that will do anything to steal your man, and I mean it, she'll do anything.

~Time Skip~

Entering the lunch room I sat down at our lunch table waiting for the girls to show up. Suddenly I got a text from our group chat.

Bad Biddies😻😼🤩

Lily-Y/n we so sorry we have to redo a test in our 3rd hour and we'll miss lunch😢

Jamie- We're too stupid for this class, sorry we are leaving you alone:( enjoy your lunch:(((

I frowned slightly at the disappointing text.

Me- Okay:( I'll see you guys after school then.

I closed out of my phone biting into my Pb&j. I got out my Spanish homework and began working on it so I wouldn't have any after school.

I felt the pressure of the table moving, I looked up to see George sitting next to me. "This seat taken?" He smiled showing his dimples.

I laughed and shook my head moving my papers giving him room.

"Where are your friends?" He asked.

"Oh, they're taking a test"

"Oh well you mind if Clay and Nick sit over here with us?" He asked smiling.

"No, not at all!" I responded happily. I liked being around all of them. They made me feel true happiness. I didn't have to fake a smile around them.