/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥/

George's Pov

Y/n's voice rang through my head as I slept peacefully. I could feel the warm sunlight beaming through the window, shining directly on my closed eyelids. I squinted in discomfort but a shadow soon blocked the light, causing my eyes to relax and open slightly.

I found Y/n standing in front of the window, her back faced me. She was on the phone with someone, quiet enough to not wake me.

"Yeah Niki. I'll be back in a few days." She said quietly, gazing out the window at the new sky.

My grin faded to an emotionless frown. She's all I have. I cant watch her leave my side again.

"Oh- Good morning George." Y/n smiled sweetly as she noticed my dark brown eyes matching with her gaze. "I gotta go Niki, bye."

I grinned softly as she climbed into the bed again. She still wore some regular sweatpants and a T shirt but it looks like she took a shower and did some light makeup already.

"Good morning Y/n." I whispered, my voice raspy.

I lifted myself up a bit until my back was leaned against the headboard. My long messy hair flowed over my forehead, causing me to uncomfortably run my fingers through it, just so I could see clearly. I allowed Y/n to climb into my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, her voice muffled in the crook of my neck.

"Better." I sighed.
Ever since the morning after the party, sleep has been a chore for me. Sometimes I would lay silently, staring at the plain ceiling as Y/n slept peacefully beside me. I'm tired.
I'm so fucking tired of everything.

Every single day Delilah would order me to a new location where we would sit down and talk. Some days she would just blabber on about her day, sometimes flirt. And very rarely would she give me details on the picture.

I do plan on telling Y/n at some point. I just want to get a decent amount of knowledge so I can explain some kind of reasoning. Because as if now, all I know is that I was drunk and decided to kiss Delilah while Y/n was gone which is unrealistic. Never in any party have I gotten drunk and kissed a girl on purpose. That doesn't sound like me and I'm just trying to get a hold on some information.

It's gotten to the point where if I were to be two minutes late, Delilah would threaten to show Y/n. She would hover over the send button as I pleaded her not to. She has too much power over me and it's embarrassing.

"Are you ready for today? I have it all planned out." Y/n said after a few moments of comfortable silence of holding each other tightly.

"Of course, where are we going first?" I grinned, tucking her hair behind her ear as We matched gazes.

"There's this cafe I wanted to take you to. I think you'd like it." She bit her bottom lip in excitement, placing her hands on my shoulders as I held her by her waist.

"Oh really." I smirked, leaning in and connecting my lips with hers. She cupped my face with both hands, kissing back as we both melted under each others touch.

"Okay, you need to get ready though." She laughed after pulling away and crawling back off my lap.

"Pick an outfit for me. I'll take a shower." I grinned, kicking off the covers and making my way into the bathroom.

The shower was quick and easy. I wanted to get it over with quickly so I could have the whole day with Y/n. Maybe Delilah will let me off today. Maybe she'll let me take a break from her useless rants and consistent flirting. But I highly doubt it.