/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒/

Y/n's pov

"Y/nnn.." A soft voice hummed in the back of my lifeless mind.

"Y/nn wake upp" The voice slowly became louder and louder as my eyes parted slightly to see the brightly sunlit room.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, tiredly opening my eyes and letting my senses come back to me.

I noticed I wasn't in the living room where I dozed off. His same light blue walls and the same striped curtains displayed in front of me. I felt his fingers tracing calm circles through my hair as my head rested up on his chest.

"When did I get here?" I yawned, cuddling up closer to him.

"I woke up earlier than normal, maybe around 5am when I brought you up here. Right as I got in the bed with you, you immediately latched your arms around me, cuddling up beside me all morning." He explained, a slight laugh to his tone.

"You are pretty comfortable." I smiled smugly, burying my face in his chest.

"Hm, I know." He bragged.

"Ugh never mind." I rolled my eyes at his fake attitude and sat up from the bed.

"No come back." He reached his arms out, grabbing the air repeatedly with his hands.

"You're the one that told me to get up." I scoffed sarcastically, heading for my suitcase and getting a different change of clothes.

After minutes of George trying to get me to come back, he eventually gave up begging and let me get ready. I slid on a pair of black baggy jeans with a maroon color based grandma sweater. i pulled my hair into a loose low bun, letting a few strands dangle in the front.

"Hey George? When do your parents leave today?" I asked, poking my head out of the bathroom to see George shirtless in front of his dresser, trying to find a shirt to wear.

"Uhmmm around 4pm. Also what do I wear?!" He groaned, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"Ooh I've been waiting for this day" I giggled, happily clapping my hands together as I approached him.

I pushed him aside with my hip, causing him to stumble back with a slight grin. I shuffled through his drawers, trying to find what I was looking for.
To my surprise, he already had the articles of clothing I hoped to find.

A pair of beige baggy jeans with a dark grey hoodie that had a small black smiley face imprinted in the top corner. I then tossed him a black jacket from his closet to layer with.

"You realize we live in Florida correct? I'm gonna be really fucking hot in this." He raised en eyebrow at me, holding the clothes in his hands.

"Yeah George that's what happens when you're already hot." I grinned, placing a few rings in his palm as a finishing touch.

"Oh, and it's gonna be kinda rainy today so.." I added, the same smug grin across my face as I returned to the bathroom to do my makeup.

I drew a small black fox eye wing and brushed on some light brown eyeshadow. Silver highlighter sparkled on the corner of my eye as well as the tip of my nose. After my regular mascara, George had already gotten fully dressed into my masterpiece.

"You look great!" I smiled brightly, admiring his new style.

"My mum is going to call me weird, I'm telling you." He rolled his eyes.

"Who cares, she's your mom, of course her taste in style is different." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and planting a small kiss on his lips.