/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜/

‼️TW: SMUT‼️

-

"Am I off the hook now?" I grinned, silently hoping he would say no.

"We'll see." He hummed.

-

•Start the song now;)
•Better with headphones
•read at a steady pace

Enjoy you horny mfs

-

"What more do I have to show to prove myself?" I groaned, leaning back against the counter.

"Oh Y/n.." He mumbled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I could already feel the tension growing between us with his eyes glowing a golden brown under the glow of the kitchen light.

Don't need permission, made my decision
to test my limits

His body came close to mine, his hand gripping the counter beside me with his other cupping my jaw softly.

"What are you willing to show me?" He whispered in my ear, sending the same tingling feeling down my body.

I matched my gaze back to his. Pure evil reflecting off his eyes but I was loving every bit of it. His lips looked eager. Eager for control, power, lust.

"Im willing to show anything. It just depends if you can handle it good enough" I grinned, slowly pulling away from his grasp and turning away from him.

don't you stop boy

I felt a hand grip onto my wrist, spinning me back around as he smashed his lips into mine. His frame pushed me back against the counter again, his hand grasping onto my waist.

My hand traveled from his chest to the back of his neck, gripping onto the ends of his hair, pulling him deeper into  the kiss.

His frame leaned closer to me, my back pressing against the edge of the counter where the knife poked slightly. My hand reached behind and pulled the knife out, bringing it close to his chest.

He pulled his lips away slowly, glancing down at the knife against him. I tilted the tip of the blade to the collar of his shirt, pulling it down carefully, revealing a portion of his chest and collarbone.

"Careful not to stab me." He laughed lightly, sliding his hand up my arm and onto my wrist.

"Did I complain when you held it to my fucking neck?" I grinned, adding more pressure.

"No because if you tried, you would've been punished more." He said with a low tone, gripping onto my wrist, pulling the knife down.

I gave him an annoyed glare as his lips just curved into a smug smile. I tugged my wrist out of his grasp and turned out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.
I felt him close behind when I reached his room, closing the door behind us.

skin to skin
oh my god

I grazed my hand up his chest and onto his shoulder as we stood at the foot of his bed. He leaned in for another kiss but I caught him by surprise and pushed him back on the bed. He gave me an evil grin as I crawled over the bed and onto his lap, connecting my lips with his.

My hand traveled down to his abdomen, tugging at the black material. He pulled away, slowly gazing into my eyes. He knows I want it.

He pulled his own shirt off his torso, throwing it to the ground. I tugged my shirt off my shoulders and immediately smashed my lips into his again, pushing him back down on the bed by his chest.

I rolled my hips against him slowly, earning a small moan to vibrate in his throat. His hands glided up to my waist, guiding me in the way he liked it.
I leaned my head back in pleasure as I felt him underneath his thin plaid sweatpants, growing more in the movement of my hips.

"Fuck- I'm sorry-" He groaned quietly, his face flushing red.

"Why are you apologizing?" I grinned, sliding my hand down his stomach, teasing him slightly under the belt of his pants.

He gave me a light smirk, his teeth sliding over his bottom lip slowly. His dark brown eyes gave me a lustful gaze with the tension growing stronger between us.

I added more pressure where my hand was placed, earning heavy breaths to fall from his lips.

"I want more of you George." I whispered in a seductive tone close to his ear.

"Say please." He said softly, lifting his back off the bed with his elbow.

I laughed in disbelief and turned my face to the side, biting the inside of my cheek. "I'm not saying please-"

He cut me off by grabbing onto my chin and forcing my face to look at him. He brought his lips close to mine before coming in contact.

"Do you want it or not?"

A small whine escaped my throat as his hand grasped onto my waist. "Please."

Without warning he smashed his lips into mine and pinned me down on the bed instead, now hovering over me. He started kissing me rough, moving down past my collarbone and down my chest.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked quietly, planting a small kiss above the belt of my pants.

"Yes." I moaned quietly as I heard him pull down his sweats.

I felt his cold hands glide down my figure, finally tugging down on the hem and down my legs. I was now met by his face, he kissed me passionately as I felt him push inside of me. A guttural moan escaped my lips as he pulled out and back in again, more force with each thrust.
He leaned his head back in pleasure, a low moan escaping his throat as well.

"Fuck-" He groaned, causing my insides to flutter.

His hand intertwined with mine, bringing it up close beside my head as he gripped onto the bedsheets. His grasp tightened with each steady movement, causing a knot to form in the pit of my stomach. My breath fell heavier and heavier, my mind loosing direction and becoming lost in the strawberry scented air.

My free hand grazed up his chest and onto the back of his neck, pulling him into my lips. I whimpered through the kiss as he continued rolling his hips. I could tell he was enjoying himself by the way he smiled on my lips, his breath heavy and stuttered.

I closed my eyes tightly as the knot started to undo.
"G-eorge.." I breathed, reaching my hand over his shoulder, dragging my nails down his hot skin.
He placed his hand over my mouth as I became a moaning mess, my muscles relaxing.

I opened my eyes slightly, a piece of his almost black hair falling over his forehead. His eyes rolling to the back of his head as his movements sped up. With a low groan he pulled out, letting a warm liquid pool over my stomach.
He then began kissing up my stomach until he reached my mouth, sliding his tongue between my lips, letting me taste him.

He fell beside me on the bed, pulling the blanket over us. Our chests rising and falling with deep breaths. I shifted myself so that I was facing him and ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"Am I off the hook now?" I grinned.

"I guess so." He rolled his eyes sarcastically. planting a small, passionate kiss on my lips.

-

Soooooo, how'd I do for my first smut ever written:D
please lemme know